Dix

(Remember that Ni-ki is a 19 year old boy stuck inside a 3 year old's body)

The next morning everyone is sprawled out all over Y/n's room. The sounds of breathing echoed throughout the room.

Sunoo woke up first and looked at the clock in your room. It's 9:18am.

He stretches and starts to wake everyone up one by one leaving Ni-ki and you for last.

All the boys are up and they look towards the bed to see both Y/n and Ni-ki cuddled up together.

They all coo at the sight of it and sneakily take pictures for future blackmail.

Jungwon then wakes Y/n and Ni-ki up. Y/n sure woke up with a surprise to see her and Ni-ki cuddled together.

She widens her eyes as a crimson red blooms throughout her face. Quickly moving off the bed and leaving the room with the guys laughing.

Of course, on the bed sat a smirking Ni-ki.

~Y/n's Pov~
I speed walked to the kitchen and started to make breakfast for the guys.

My face is still red and burning in embarrassment.

I can't believe Ni-ki and I cuddled in our sleep. Our faces were so close! I can't believe the guys saw that!

I shake my head and continue making breakfast.

16 minutes later

I finished making breakfast and the guys are already sitting at the table waiting for the food to be served. Greedy little sh*ts.

I place the food down on the table and they dive into it eating like they haven't eaten in months.

I just scoff and eat quietly. As I eat minding my own business, I feel a little hand make it's way onto my hand.

I look to my side and see Ni-ki holding my hand while eating like nothing is happening.

I just sink in my seat and try to take my hand away from him but holy hell, this kid is strong. He just holds on tighter and continues eating. But I can see a little smile creep onto his lips.

I blush slightly and try to hide my face so the others won't see.

"What's wrong Y/n?" I hear Sunghoon ask.

I look at him to see him smirking. I glare at him and reply "N-Nothing".

Everyone just chuckles and continues eating. Today Jungwoo will go to the U.S at 12 o'clock.

I'll miss my best friend.
_________________________________

11:49am

We are all at the airport and I'm carrying Ni-ki since he insisted.