ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ - ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

Hey guys, Amy here! Sorry for the long wait, I have had exams going on and my co-writer left me without any explanation so it has been pretty hard right now, but hopefully I can get the rest of part one out soon, and remember that part two will be released on Christmas 2021! So make sure to check it out! Anyways, thanks for the wait, sit back and enjoy :)

***

Venus could manage to melt an ice-cold heart with her loyalty and love, she could melt the cold surface of those who are broken with just that bright smile that adorned her face.

The planet Venus also doesn't have any moons, which are only shared with one other. This is shown through Venus' leadership. Venus has friends that would die for her, yet she would never in good grace, let them become her sheep. She is the guardian to all, but she demands no payment or no followers in return for her love and kindness, she demands nothing in return for her actions. This is one specific trait that was only shared with only one other individual.

It was safe to say that, everyone including the teachers were suffering from the aftermath of the incident, that one catalyst that sent the poor girl who already had lost so much off and into the deep end where she was slowly drowning, and no one could do anything to help.

Venus began to spend most of her time sneaking down to the forest down in her animagi form to just sing to the animals, using that as her one escape, for they were one of the only things that tied her to this reality, one of the only things tethering her to this world...

***

Ever since Hermione had overheard Dumbelwhore back in his office about a certain Tom Riddle, Hermione knew that she couldn't leave this mysterious boy a mystery, she had to get behind on why both Tom and Venus were so essential to his 'end game', his version and perception of the 'greater good' or whatever that meant.

Hermione spent the good of two weeks sifting through books before she finally came across something. "Ced! Ceddy! I found something! I found something!" She ushered her boyfriend over to look at what she had found.

Hermione had enlisted the help of Cedric after a week of not being able to find anything, so she thought that two hands would be better than one... Also, she just wanted another excuse to spend time with her Hufflepuff soulmate. After Cedric read through what she had found, let's just say that he almost fainted from shock, before he turned back to Hermione and scooped her up by her waist and twirling around as he peppered many kisses against her jaw.

"Hermione Jean Granger, you are one of the smartest, and most stunning women ever to exist," Cedric muttered into her lips before he pulled away. The information still circling both their minds, "But how in Merlin's name is this even possible?" He asked, confused, yet many plans began to formulate and mould inside of his mind.

"I have no idea... But I think we just found out one piece of a very big, lethal and dangerous puzzle..." Hermione stated while she paled, before she did something that would shock any of her friends, she made a personal copy of the book, placed the original in her bag before setting the fake copy on fire, destroying any piece of evidence that could be used against them.

"We either go big or go home Ceddy. Right now we need to make sure that Venus wins that cup, because I have a feeling that something big is going to happen... And it involves that cup." Hermione explained while holding out her hand for him to take.

They began to brainstorm ideas for how they were going to set their plan into motion, how they were going to take that one step forward, one step closer to taking down the Lord of Darkness who hides behind the light, like a wolf in sheep's clothing.

***

Neville, Luna, Fred, George, Cedric, Fleur and Hermione all knew that it would take a while to help get Venus back onto her feet, but it was getting dangerously close to the last task and they couldn't, in good graces sit down idly and watch Venus throw out all of the effort she had worked on throughout her second-last year at Hogwarts. She had worked so hard to get to the point she was right now and they didn't want that stupid Weasel to destroy it all.

All of them wanted the old Venus back, but they knew that she would never be the same Venus, she was forever going to be affected from this experience and there was nothing any of them could do about it, all they could do is support her through the challenging times, and help pick her up when she falls down.

It was about three weeks away from the last task and all seven of them were sitting in the Hufflepuff common room, knowing that it's going to be the place where Venus would feel the most comfortable. Ever since that night, she had avoided every touch, she became jumpy and spaced out every so often.

However that day, something that the other six students had wished for had finally hoped for had occurred. As the end of Saturday had arrived, Venus, moved closer and found comfort in the arms of her girlfriend, which took every single witch and wizard in the group by surprise, not expecting her to be this comfortable, this fast.

While the broken Hufflepuff slept in the arms of the veela, Fleur would play with her hair, combing it with her hands, knowing full well that it would accomplish nothing, but bring comfort. Venus seemed to like it because she snuggled in closer to the French girl, and exposed her hair further for her to play with.

Venus started to stir slightly as the other Wonderland Wizards left to go to their own common rooms, or in Hermione and Cedric's case back to his dorm for unsupervised activities, causing Fleur to smile softly at the girl who held such a special place in her heart. Bleary eyed, Venus looked around the room as she searched for her friends, only to be met with the adoring smile of her girlfriend looking down at her. Venus decided now was the perfect moment to sit up slightly and gently peck the girl on the cheek, before snuggling into her closer.