Part 49- Protective Manik

Recap - Possessive Manik
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nandini is watching movie and eating popcorn. Suddenly she felt a hand on her thigh. She gets shocked and popcorn gets stuck in her neck. She started coughing.
Aryaman and Manik gets tensed. Aryaman offered Nandini the water bottle.
Manik and Aryaman both started patting her back. Manik and Aryaman glares at each other.
Manik signals Aryaman to removes his hand. But Aryaman, Tightens it more. Manik also did the same .

Nandini- Ahh!
Aryaman- Sorry! Nandini. Are you ok now?
Nandini- Are your guys fight over?
Manik- What?
Nandini- What? What? Here I am coughing and both of you are playing glaring game. Stupid people!
Aryaman- Sorry Nandu! Are you feeling ok now?

Nandini- Hmm.
Manik- (cutely, making puppy face) Nandini, , You should eat Popcorn carefully na. How careless you are.
Nandini- I was eating it Carefully only.
Manik (in same way)- Then what happened to you?
Nandini shoot glares at Manik, as he was the reason of this.

Aryaman- Manik! You guys came here to watch movie na, then see it. I am here to take care of My Nandu.
Manik (greeting his teeth)- "My". Wow! What a description. Yours Nandu. Good. Keep going. Good for you and bad for her.
Nandini looks at Manik.

Aryaman- What?
Manik- Nothing. There is a simple advice for you. You should keep "your" carefully. There are many people Hawking at "your" belongings.

Nandu understood it.
Suddenly, Someone pates Nandu's head from behind. Three of them look behind and found a guy sitting.
Guy- Please! Be quite. We all  here are watching movie. You all can go outside and decide whose she is.

Manik glares at that guy very angrily. That guy got scared.
Guy- So-Sorry! It's just that You-you guts talk was disturbing me.
Manik (angrily)- Don't you dare to touch her. Otherwise, I will chop your hands and will parcel it to your family.
Nandu- Sorry, for disturbing you. Now will be quiet.

Aryaman- Manik, this is how you should accept your mistake, by apologizing.
Manik- But This is not a way of protecting"your" friend.

Nandu stood up and exchanged her seat with Sofia.

Sofia- Now both of you watch the Movie.

GUYS VOTE JUST CLICK ON THAT STAR
-----------------------
AFTER MOVIE,

Nandu- Guys, I have to use loo. So you guys keep going. I will join you.

Sofia- K.
Aryaman- Come fast we are near the Car only.

Nandu without replying went away. Aryaman makes a sad face.

Sofia and Meera went towards Aryaman.

Sofia- What happened?
Aryaman- Nothing.
Meera- (mocking him) Nothing. We are not dumb. We know she is angry with you.
Sofia- Now don't be a stupid guy. Go and make it to her.
Aryaman - What should I do?

Meera and Sofia whispers something in his ears.
Aryaman smiles and hugged both of them.
---------------------------------
Nandu came out from the washroom, she was walking. And suddenly she hears a door being banged and  a man's voice asking for help.

She being curious, went towards the place from where the voice was coming.

She got shocked by seen a man banging on the door. As he was being locked inside. She being a helpful Nandu, she went there and opened the door for the man to come outside but she got shocked by seeing the same guy from the whole who patted her head.

The thing which shocked her more was the man's condition as he was being brutally beaten by someone and he was bleeding.
The man got scared by seeing Nandani and started moving back and asking her to go away.

Nandu- who did this to you?
Guy- Noone, you just go away. Or your that Boyfriend will beat me more.
Nandini- Boyfriend?
Guys (shouts)- Go away.

GUYS GO AND VOTE. JUST CLICK ON THAT STAR

Suddenly a loud voice erupts from the back side  of Nandini.
              "Don't shout at her"
Guy gets scared and started blabbering sorry again and again.
Nandu gets scared  as she recognised the voice.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys gues whose voice is it 😁😁😁

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRECAP - "SCARED NANDU IS BACK "
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------PRECAP - "SCARED NANDU IS BACK "-------------------------------------------------------------------------