Part 52- Accident

Recap-
Nandini completes the bandage and was about to leave but Manik holds her hand.
Manik- For that Nandu, you have to share your pain to me. You have to show it instead of hiding it.

Manan has an intense eyelock.

Manik gets a tight punch and he fell down.

Nandini got shock.

Nandu- Aryaman, what are you doing?
Aryaman- Nandu, ask him what is he doing? Holding your hand like you are his property.

Manik gets up angrily and punch Aryaman tightly. Aryaman fells down.
Nandu- Manik! Stop it.

Aryaman and Manik started fighting. They both were hitting each other like a maniac.
Nandini was shouting and asking them to stop.

She went to them and tried to push both of them apart. But due to their intense fight. She fall down and her head gets hit by the table.

Nandu- Ahh!

Aryaman and Manik stop fighting. And went towards Nandini.
Aryaman tried to make Nandini get up. But she pushed both of them away and got up by herself.
GUYS GO AND VOTE

Nandu (shouts)- What happened? Why did you guys stop fighting?Haan? What happened continue fighting na. Why did you guys stopped. Fight na. Kill each other. Make each other bleed.

Manik and Aryaman silently looks at NANDINI with guilt.

Nandini- You guys toh think that only you care for yourself. Right? Others are toh mad who are trying to stop you guys. And yes, can I get to know the reason Mr. Aryaman that why did you Punched Manik?

Aryaman- Because he was holding your hand.

Nandu- Ohh! And by my what body expression you thought that It was forcibly?

Aryaman remains quite.

Manik- What happened? Answer you moron.
Aryaman- Atleast, I am not answerable to you Asshole.

Nandu (shouts)- Shut up! I am nit a child. I don't need you guys to safeguard me. You guys are just hurting me. Nothing else. Do I deserve this only? Is my life just fill of misery? Cannot my day end with happiness? Why? Why?

Nandini started crying.

GUYS GO AND VOTE

Nandu- Enough is Enough. Now I don't want to talk to you Guys. Good bye.

Nandu Ran away from there crying.

Manik and Aryaman ran behind her.

Nandini was running away. Suddenly she hears the voice of a car hirn she looks at her right side and see and car coming towards her.

Nandini- Ahhhhh!

Aryaman and Manik looks at her.