Part 43- Alvida! (Maha chapter)

Recap- Manik and Nandini intense fight
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Karan- Lets go!
Meera- Yes.
Nandini- Guys, wait Di had messaged me she is saying she has left her bag. So please wait for a minute I will just come.
Sofia- Ok! We are waiting for you near the car.

Nandini trying to find the bag.
Nandini- Where is it yaar

A waiter comes to Nandini.
Waiter- Excuse me,mam!
Nandini- Yes
Waiter- Mam this is for you.

Waiter gives a box to Nandini.
Nandini- From whom?
Waiter- Idk I was only told to give this to Nandini murthy.
Nandini- But!!!

Waiter leaves.
Nandini opens the box and get shocked to see.

There was also a note on it.

"THEY WILL ALWAYS GLOW. WHETHER TRUE LOVE IS THERE OR NOT. THIS WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE TRUE LOVE IS PERMANENT IN YOUR LIFE❤️❤️"

Nandini- Wow! But who is he?

Nandini turns the note and saw something written on the back side.

"You cannot wait for something better to come forever. Time will run out if you wait too long. Just because you know someone would wait for you forever doesn't mean you can let them wait that long. So finally it's the time that you can meet me little doll. See me at the back lawn 😉."

Nandini- Finally, I will get to meet you. Mr.

Meera- Nandu! Where were you? Di's bag was toh in car only. Aryaman was trying to you sooo many times.

Nandini hides the jar.
Nandini- Meera, you guys go. I will come after sometime.
Meera- What! But why?
Nandini- Actually, I have some work here.
Meera- What work?
Nandini- Actually what all fab5 did na, due to that the party organiser has to stop the party. So I promised him that I will help him to wrap up this party. So...
Meera- Ok, I will also help you.
Nandini- No! You go. When I will finish my work I will call you guys to pick me up.
Meera- Ohhhkay tak care...
Nandini- Ok, bye!

Nandini- Now, Mr. I am coming to meet you.

Nandini reaches the back lawn. She got shocked by seeing the decoration.

 She got shocked by seeing the decoration