Part 11- Secret girlfriend❤️

Recap- Angry Manik...
-------------------------------------------------------
Fantastic 3 with kumud and Paran (parth+karan) enter in medical room...
Arya- Di...
Kumud and Aryaman hug eachother...
Kumud- Hello! How are you? And how this injury happened? And...
Arya- Stop di! Stop! How much questions you ask. I will tell you all this afterwards. First twll me are you seriously pregnant?
Kumud- What??
Arya- I mean today you are looking so sexy that I had become flat on you...
Fantastic 3 laugh. Aryaman see nandu dress...
Arya- nandu why are you wearing this type of dress? Yes you are looking damn hot in this outfit bit then also you don't like na...
Nandu- Arya wo-wo...
Kumud- Yes nandu I also forgot to ask you. Why are you wearing this outfit...
Nandu was about to say something but her phone ring...
Nandu- Excuse me...
She went outside. She is saying hello to the caller but no one is answering. Then suddenly someone pull her inside a room and throw her on bed. And close the door. The man move towards Nandu and slowly-slowly the face become clear...
Nandu-Manik...
Manik jump on her and started biting her on neck. She started pushing him. Manik get angry and pin her hand upon her head. She hiss in pain as his hold is very tight...
Manik (rudely)- Ms.Murthy you don't understand na when I say you something calmly...😡
Nandu- Manik you had see na Sofia had dragged me with her...
Nandini is crying...
Manik- Yes I see. I had also watched how Aryaman was praising you in medical room.Now listen your punishment is that you have to become my lifetime secret girlfriend...
Nandini (shocked)- Secret girlfriend???
Manik- Yes Secret girlfriend. Which means that in private or infront of fab5 we are bf and gf. Not in public. But you have to obey my every order...
Manik peck Nandini on her lips. Nandini push manik hardly. And stand...
Nandini (angrily)- Shut up manik. I will not accept your this bullshit deal...
Manik angrily standup and hold Nandini's shoulder tightly...
Manik- Shit up! Don't dare to raise your voice in front of me. And what you said that you don't want to accept my this deal ok then don't accept it. But keep one thing in your this pea size brain that if you will not accept my this 'bullshit' deal na then I will tell your father everything. And what will happen next that you know...
Nandini get shocked. Manik smirk and move back. Nandu cry. Manik come near her. And cup her face softly. He remove her tears and kiss her eyes...
Manik- Nandu baby please don't cry. I hate zears in your eyes you know na...
Nandu- Please Manik don't do this to me...
Manik- Baby I love you that's why I am saying you to become my Secret Girlfriend...
Nandu- But I don't want to become your Secret girlfriend...
Manik- Baby you have to Otherwise...
Nandu- No I will become...
Manik move backward...
Manik- Good now let's go. Although Party is also over so let's go to our room to sleep...
Nandu- what?
Manik- I mean you go to your room. And I will go to my room. Baby I am not this much curious...
Nandu- Manik can I just go to bid bye di...
Manik- Ok go. And listen from nowoz I will decide what you have to wear...
Nandini hesitately nod in yes and leave...
-------------------------------------------------------
SORRY GUYS THERE IS NO MANAN DANCE😒😒...
Precap- Naughty Fab5 and Schocked fantastic '3'...