Part-5 Distribution of rooms

Recap- Fab5 and fantastic 4 enrry in college. Manan forceful handshake...
-------------------------------------------
Nandini is trying hard to free his hand from Manik's grip.Meera gets anry and push navya aside who is is holding her. And free nandini's hand from Manik's grip. She was about to say something to mainik by pointing her finger to manik.When
Principal-stop it guys. Come in auditorium fast. We are distributing your rooms...
Nandini-Guys chalo...
Everyone leaves and fab5 are smirking...
-------------------------------------------

Neyonika Malhotra- she is manik's mom. She is also the trustee of college. She always think that whatever his son do is right. And manik also accept her as his mother...
-------------------------------------------
Neyonika enters in the auditorium...

-------------------------------------------Neyonika enters in the auditorium

Neyonika's outfit
Neyo- Good morning my sweethearts. SPACE welcome you all. So here is the list of your rooms.And before announcing it I want to clear one thing that there will be no change in this. Am I clear...
Everyone- Yes...
Neyo-Good So the rooms are like this:-----
And last 4 rooms on 3rd floor where there are only these 4 rooms...
Fantastic 4 is hell scared because only there and fab 5 rooms are left...
Neyo- So
Aryaman, karan and parth in room no.104
They 3 hug each other
Mainik, Dhruv and cabir in room no. 103
They all just smile
Sofia and Meera in room no. 101
Whole fantastic 4 get shock because Nandini name haven't come. And they all also get scared by seeing victory smirk on fab5's face...
And last Mukti, Navya and Nandini in room no. 102
Fantastic 4 get shocked. Nandini is on the verge of crying. Fab5 come there.Manik give nandini the key...
Mainik (near the ears of nandini)- Baby take this key. One key mukti have, one key you have and one key I have so that I can come to meet you at any time...
Nandini move bakword...
Aryaman- just keep your mouth shut. We will talk to college authority...
Neyo-But we will don't do any change. I had already said that so baby deal it yourself...😈
She leave frome there when Arya was about to say something...
Meera- Ok we cannot change our rooms na. Then mainik beware. Don't even dare to enter in Nandini's room...
Maink- Ohh I get scare. Mumma- mumma please help me...
Fab5 laugh...
Announcement- Everyone please leave to their room and take rest because at 1:30pm you all ahve to come in dinning area to have lunch...
Cabir- So guys lets go...
Fab 5 leave...
Meera- these guys are bastard...
Sofia- Nadu don't get scared...
Nandu-Sofia can I come in your room for some time...
Meera-Nandu have you gone mad. Take this key of our room. You can come in our room at any time...
Nandu- thanks guys...☺️
Fantastic 4 also leave. Nandu go to sofia and Meera's room...
-------------------------------------------
Everyone reache to their rooms