Part 58- Advice

Recap-
Kumud shows Manik his Manan bracelet.

Manik- Ohh, I must have forgot it...

Kumud- In Nandu'a room.

Manik looks at Kumud.

Kumud- Manik , come with me.

Kumud take Manik in a store room.

Manik- Di, I think you should be with Nandini.

Kumud- No, right now I have to be with you and make you understand something. I dont know what had happened between you guys in past. I don't even want to know. But, I know one thing that somewhere deep inside you guys, you both still have something for eachother. We all were not even able to wake her up. But you did it Manik. Which means there is something.

Manik- Di, you don't everything. That's why you are saying all this.

Kumud- Manik, after today I think you can very well understand that I don't like you. But, today I saw that care and love for Nandu in your eyes that only someone very close can uphold.

Manik- Di, Nandini hates me.

Kumud- Manik, you exactly know why. And I don't think that you had lacked anywhere of making her hate you. Ego Is The Number One Cause Of Failed And Broken Relationships. One person has to take the initiative Manik. And I think its time that you should start cleaning all the mess that you had caused.

Manik- Di, Nandu is always scared of me.

Kumud- Manik, you had implanted that fear in her. You have to only take it out.

Manik- But, di Nandu also don't listen to me. She always defy me. She don't follow my rules.

Kumud- Are you stupid Manik? Who are you to lay down the rules for Nandini whereas you are the one who needs some discipline.

Kumud hols Manik and makes him look at her.

Kumud- Manik understand one thing. Real love is not based on romance, candle light dinner. It is based on respect, compromise, care and trust!!

Manik- I do care for her.

Kumud- Trust? Manik do you trust her? When mistrust comes in, loves goes out.

Manik- I do understand di.

Kumud- I hope you do.

Kumud leaves from there.

Manik- Di.

Kumud- Hmm.

Manik- Do you trust on me?

Kumud- I cannot trust a man to control others who cannot control himself

Kumud leaves from there.

-----------------------------------------

In Nandini's room

Doctor- She is getting better. By tomorrow maybe she will get discharge.