Part -18 Game night out (I)

Fantastic 4 and fab 5 was having there dinner when suddenly on stage a announcement was made...
Host- Hello ladies and gentlemen! I am your host for tonight. My name is Shruti...
Everyone clap...

Shruti

Shruti's outfit Shruti- So guys we will play most famous Youth game truth and dare

Shruti's outfit
Shruti- So guys we will play most famous Youth game truth and dare. In this game it's whether truth or dare we will give it to you. And trust me guys its not going to be say. It's going to be hot and tempting...
Everyone hoot...
Shruti- So guys lets begin. Rules are very easy. First you all have to move your ass and put your chairs in circle and make you ass sit in that circle...
Everyone sit in circle...
Shruti- Now Dj will play song, and you all will pass this bowl of chits which contains your truth and dares. When the song will stop whosoever will be having the bowl have to do or say whatever is written on the chit. Whosoever will not accept the dare or truth that person will be having a punishment. And believe me that punishment is gonna be worse. So are you ready...
Everyone shout yes...
Manik- Guys this game is gonna be so much fun...

Bowl of chit...
Shruti- Dj start the music...
Music started. Everyone pass the bowl to each other...

Ladies up in here tonight
No fighting
We got the refugees up in here
No fightin', no fightin'
Shakira, Shakira
I never really knew that she could dance like this
She makes a man wants to speak Spanish
Como se llama, bonita, mi casa, su casa (sí, sí)
Shakira, Shakira
Suddenly the song stop..

The bowl was with Aryaman...
Everyone hoots. Aryaman take out the chit from bowl and gave it to Shruti...
Shruti- So guys this gentleman had got a dare. The dare is that he has to peck the person sitting in his right on the lips...
Aryaman saw in his right and saw Nandini sitting there...
Aryaman - No I cannot do this...
Shruti- Listen you have to do this otherwise there will be a punishment ans as I said punishment is going to be worse...
Meera- Aryaman come on its a peck only. And I think that Nandin even don't have any problem...
Everyone looks at Nandini. Nandini looks at Manik. And she get scared by seeing manik clenching his fist 👊...
Nandini- Guys I also don't want to kiss him...
Shruti- But if you will not kiss him then he have to Face the punishment which is more worse...
Nandini look at the Aryaman and see his innocent face... Nandini Ignore Manik's glare and nod...
Everyone clap...
Aryaman hesitately peck Nandini's lips...
After peck Nandini look at Manik and get scared by seeing Manik's eyes which is full of anger...
Dj starts the music...
Hey
Havana, ooh na-na (ay)
Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na (ay, ay)
He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na
Oh, but my heart is in Havana (ay)
There's somethin' 'bout his manners (uh huh)
Havana, ooh na-na (uh)
He didn't walk up with that "how you doin'?" (uh)
(When he came in the room)
He said there's a lot of girls I can do with (uh)
(But I can't without you)
I knew him forever in a minute (hey)
(That summer night in June)
And papa says he got malo in him (uh)
He got me feelin' like
Ooh-ooh-ooh, I knew it when I met him
I loved him when I left him
Got me feelin' like
Ooh-ooh-ooh, and then I had to tell him
I had to go, oh na-na-na-na-na
Havana, ooh na-na (ay, ay)
Music stops...

Bowl was with Mukti. She take out the chit from bowl and gave it to Shruti...
Shruti- So this beautiful girl has got a truth. So hot lady are you ready to tell us your dirty truth...
Mukti- I am always readt to be open in front of everyone...
Shruti- Okay. So tell me How old do you think is "too old" for someone to still be a virgin?
Mukti- For me being virgin at the age of 19 is too old...
Shruti- 19??
Everyone sound shocked...
Mukti- Yes 19... Actually I think on the night of your 18rh birthday only you should loose your virginity to the most sexiest person..
Everyone hoots...
Shruti- okay!! This show how bold you are...
Everyone clap...
——————————————————
Precap- Game night out (II)
——————————————————

——————————————————Precap- Game night out (II)——————————————————

——————————————————