Part 51- Enough is Enough

Recap- Naryaman Moment
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nandu and Aryaman enters in the club.

Aryaman- Nandu, what would you like in drinks?Nandu- Aryaman, You are not the waiter here

Nandu- Aryaman, You are not the waiter here.
Aryaman- But, definitely I am the host. So, please come with me.

Nandu smiles and give her hand to Aryaman.
Naryaman reaches the bar.

Aryaman- Excuse me! One virgin cucumber gimlet for me and (Aryaman looks at Nandu and thinks) one Berry Burlesque for my cherry.

Nandu blushes.

Nandu- Aryaman, when will you stop making me taste something different? Everytime you order something different for me.
Aryaman- Nandu, you should always try something different. You should never set your taste on particular thing, because its not necessary that everywhere you get something according to your taste.

Nandu thinks something.
Aryaman- Nandu, what happened? Have your drink.

Nandini taste the drink.

Nandu- Aryaman, but I must say something different only, but you always order something delicious. I like your taste.
Aryaman- Thank you Mam!

They both laugh.
---------------------------------

Aryaman- Are you a magnet? Cause you attracted me from across the room. Wanna dance?
Nandu (laughing)- You could have asked me directly also.
Aryaman (making sad face)- Are, Nandu you are soo boring.
Aryaman sat down on Bar stool with a sad face.
Nandini- Are you religious because I think dancing with me could be the answer to your prayers.
Aryaman smiles and take Nandu on the dance floor.

GUYS GO AND VOTE

Bg music: