Part 59- Care

Recap-
Kumud- Manik, you can come out.

Nandini gets shocked.

Manik comes out. He was hiding behind the curtain.

Nandini- Di , actually...

Kumud- Shhh. Manik go.

Manik looks at Kumud.

Kumud- Go, before Aryaman come.

Manik leaves.

-----------------------------------------
Kumud- Nandu, I want to talk to you

Nandini- Yes, di say.

Kumud- Nandu its about you and Manik. I had already talked to Manik. Now I want to talk to you. Nandu I can completely understand why you hate him and it is fully justified. But I just want you to listen to him when he is trying to apologise, see it when he cares and feel how much he.....

Nandini (with moist eyes)- Di. Please. You don't know what had happened in the past. That's why eare saying all this. Even in present he is like a monster.

Kumud- I do understand Nandu. I am not asking you to accept hi apology. I am just asking you to help him.

Nandini (confuse)- Help him?

Kumud- Yes, help him to change. Help him to become a better person Nandu. I know my Nandu is always ready to help other people. Please Nandu. I can see that he is regretting doing all this with you after seeing your situation. There is a hope that he can change.

Nandini thinks.

Kumud- I am not gonna force you Nandu. But, just give it a thought.

Nandini- I will think about it Di.

Kumud- Ok.

Aryaman comes

Aryaman- Di, everyone are waiting for you.

Kumud- Yes. Bye Nandu take care.

Nandu- Same to you di.

Kumud leave.

-------------------------------------------

Aryaman sit near Nandini...

Aryaman- Nandu, I know all of this is my fault, in the club I overreacted and then all this happened. (he started crying) I am Sorry Nandini. Am really Sorry. Today when I felt like I lost you forever, with that I also felt like I am dying. Am really Sorry.

Aryaman was crying very badly...

Nandini - Are!! Aryaman it's not your fault, Actually it's nobody's fault. So much was stuffed inside me that I was only not able to notice anything and all this happened. But the best part is now I am fit and fine.
So now stop crying.

Aryaman and Nandini hug each other.

Aryaman gives dinner to Nandini...
Nandini refuses to have it.

Aryaman - Nandu!!! Have it.

Nandini - No, please

Aryaman shows eyes to Nandini. Nandini show him more big eyes...

Aryaman laughs.

Nandini - Ok, I will have it afterwards. But, now you go and have something from canteen.

Aryaman tries to refuse but Nandini send him.

---------------------------

Nandini was reading magzine but suddenly a bit of roti comes in front of her MOUTH.