Chapter 10

{Sollux's pov}

I walked to her door with KK behind me. I knocked on the door and a guy opened it. "Oh hello! Are you an aquaintance of (Y/N)?" he asked me " Yeth, I am. Tho may I pleathe thpeak with her?" he wanted to laugh. I could sense it. He thinks my lisp is funny! Why that- "Hey, Sol, what are you doing here?" (Y/N) appeared before my eyes before I could finish my rage session. "Oh, hey Karkat! How are you?" she hugged KK "I'M FINE, DWEEB. GET OFF." she stuck her tongue out at KK. "uhm, (Y/N). KK and I thought that maybe we could thpend time with you thith evening, but it theemth you are preoccupied. We'll jutht drop by thometime, next time." I dragged KK away from (Y/N)'s house before (Y/N) could even say anything. Ugh, why did I run away? Stupid, stupid, stupid. It's like I'm giving that other guy a chance with her.

We walked quite far enough and I was still holding KK's arm. "HEY, NOOKWHIFFER. LET GO WILL YA?" I let go of him and kept on walking. Straight home. "SOLLUX. SOLLUX. HEY. ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LEAVE ME HERE?" Karkat caught up to me. "I KNOW YOU'RE JEALOUS BUT LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE. IF YOU TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL, YOU GUYS MUGHT START GOI-" I stopped walking "shut up, KK" He fell silent for a while but regained his composure " HEY, I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU HERE. MAYBE IT WI-" I lost it. "KK, SHUT UP. THITH ITHN'T ONE OF YOUR SHITTY ROMCOMTH. OKAY? THITH ITH REALITY NOT EVERYTHING ENDTH WITH A HAPPY ENDING." I was so pissed "Geez, Sollux. I was just trying to help." he turned away from me and started walking. I didn't move from where I was. I stood there until he was no longer in my sight.

{your pov}

Sollux just dragged Karkat away. You wonder what's up with him. Maybe he was jealous of Jake pffff hahaha, yeah right. "Hey, (Y/N)! The lasagna ready yet?" you sliced two pieces of lasagna and placed them on separate plates. "Coming!" you went out to the living room and gave Jake his share of the lasagna. "I dare say, I missed this so much!" he started eating "Astounding! It still tastes as great as before!" You smile at him.

(A/N)

Guys, sorry this is short, but I have stuff to do. But, don't worry! It's already summer vacation and I can start updating more often! Yay! \(OvO)/

(END OF A/N)