Chapter 6

(A/N) hey, wazzup ya'll? Thanks for reading this story btw! Guys, I had a near-death experience... hahaha almost fell off a cliff ;-; but I'm okay. I just laughed my ass off afterwards (I am weird...)

(END OF A/N)

{your POV}

" Sollux, please... please just- JUST WEAR A GODDAMNED SHIRT DAMMIT!" You ran down the stairs into the kitchen. Your cheeks were so hot, you were absolutely sure that you were blushing so hard right now. You stayed that way for a while. Holding your cheeks and thinking how stupid you are for not noticing that Sollux was shirtless last night. (well, it was dark...) You were brought back to reality by your stomach. Yes, your stomach was telling you " I am hungry... Feed me... Food..."

{Sollux' pov}

(Y/N) ran out the room. She left me all alone. I picked up my shirt and put it on, don't want to make her feel uncomfortable again. Once I had my shirt on, I fixed (Y/N)'s bed. It'd be rude to just leave it like that.

I opened the door to get out of her room and when I opened it I smelled something delicious. I went down the stairs and found (Y/N) in the kitchen. " Good morning, bee boy~!" she smiled at me. Why does she keep calling me nicknames I don't like? It's not that I don't like it. It's cute, but I don't know if she's doing that to mess with me or not... I look at the dining table and saw a stack of pancakes, a honey jar, a bottle of syrup, and butter. FOOD! "You made all thith?" she looked at me funny. "Sollux. Who else would've made those? It's just you and me." I facepalmed myself mentally. Not a cool move, man. Not cool. "haha... yeah. Thorry, thtupid quethtion." I finished my sentence with an awkward laughter. She sat down at the table with her stack of pancakes. " Alright, Sol, for your sake. I'll forget how uncool you were just now" Did she just read my mind? " And no, I didn't read your mind." she smirked and continued eating her pancakes.

(A/N) Hahaha... sorry this was short. writer's block... I'll try to update more often. I just have a lot going on in school. Anyways, I like pie.  (END OF A/N)