Chapter 2

{your pov}

You and Sollux played videogames for the rest of the afternoon. " Wow. I am pretty hungry!" you stretched after finishing the last game you guys played. " Yeah, I kinda want pizza right now." Sollux said as he placed the controller down. "Wanna order pizza?" you asked as you stood up to get the phone. " why not? Altho, we could get ithe cream." you giggled as he said this and teased him " Alright, Sol, we'll get ithe cream" he rolled his eyes and started checking out the movies you had on the shelf.

<TIME SKIP>

You both hear a knock on the door and you open it to find your pizza was there and it was delivered to you by...

"Karkat?! You're a pizza delivery guy?!?!" you were shocked to see the grouchiest, meanest person you've ever met deliver you pizza. Sollux ran towards the both of you as soon as he heard you say that and both of you stood there with your mouths open. "YEAH, I AM. GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT FUCKASS? JUST TAKE YOUR PIZZA OR I'M LEAVING WITH IT!" Karkat's face turned red and both you and Sollux burst out laughing "pffft... KK seriously?! Hahaha Shouldnt you treat your customers nicely though?" Sollux couldn't help it and he fell to the floor laughing. "Haha, thanks for delivering the pizza *haha* karkat..." you gave Karkat the payment and took the box of pizza. " YOU GUYS ARE SUCH ASSHOLES. AND LET ME GUESS, YOU GUYS ARE ON A DATE RIGHT NOW, YOU FUCKING NOOKSNIFFERS!!!" Karkat ran to his truck and drove off leaving both you and Sollux gasping for air.

After you both calmed down, Sollux asked if you wanted to watch a movie. You said yes and you were both looking for a movie. Sollux took a movie and played it " What movie are we watching?" you asked " it'th a thecret *wink*" he laughed " Sollux Captor did you seriously just wink at me?" you both laughed and the movie started. The Bee Movie. seriously? He was like a kid at times but then, he really loves bees so it isn't anything new to you. " Hey, Sol, I'm gonna get a faygo. You want one?" you asked him as you poked his cheek.

he pinched your nose and said " Of courthe, now go get me one." you rolled your eyes and walked into the kitchen to get two bottles of faygo for you and your buddy.