Chapter 7

(A/N) I just realized how slow the story is... (END OF A/N)

{your pov}

You and Sollux just ate your pancakes in silence. "So... Sol, what do you want to do today?" you asked him while wiggling you eyebrows. He snorted "What? You're flirting with me again?" you both laughed " Seriously, Sol!" he cleared his throat. " Uhm... actually, today, I have to go somewhere with some friends" you pouted, you wanted to hang out with Sollux again the whole day " What? You and your nerd friends have to go and play?" you looked at him with eyes that were just begging him to stay. " awww, c'mon, (Y/N). Don't do that. I already promised the guys." you released a defeated sigh. "Alright, Sol. Go play videogames with your friends and leave me here alone. Aaaalllll aalllloooonneeee." he stared at you.

He was about to say something when your phone rang. You picked it up "hello?" the voice from the other side replied " Ah hello! Is this (Y/N)?! It's me Jake!" your eyes widened. Jake called you! "Y-y-yes?!?" you stood up from your seat. " It's been a while. Want to meet up?" You almost exploded with joy. " Really?! Of course!" your childhood friend, Jake English, wants to hang out with you! You are probably the happiest person alive. You two used to spend everyday with each other. You both said your goodbyes and hung up. Sollux gave you a look that says "What the fuck jutht happened?" and you grinned like an idiot. "It's a secret~!"

{Sollux' pov}

"Alright, Sol. Go play videogames with your friends and leave me here alone. Aaaalllll aalllloooonneeee." she was looking at me with puppy eyes. I want to stay but I already promised the guys. I'll justtell her I'll make it up to her. I was about to say something when her phone rang. She picked it up "Hello?" I continued eating my pancakes. It must've been Nep or Vriska. " Y-y-yes?!?" she practically jumped from her seat. " Really?! Of course" she looked happy as hell. I wonder who that is...

She hung up and she had this huge grin on her face. " What the fuck jutht happened?" she smiled at me. "It's a secret~!"