Chapter 4

(A/N) GUYSSS. I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG TIME... I HAD TO TAKE AN EXAM AND I HAD TO STUDY FOR IT. LET'S HOPE I PASS!!!        (END OF A/N)

{Sollux' pov}

I walked into her room and looked around. It has been a while since I last went here I saw the bee stuffed toy I gave her when we were kids. I can't believe she still has that.

I gave her that bee when we were kids. She was crying because her father left her and her mom. I tried cheering her up any way I could, but nothing worked. I finally thought of giving her my favorite stuffed toy when I was younger. She hugged it while she was crying. I told her that if she slept with it ( THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.She hugged it while sleeping) it would make all her troubles disappear. Childish, I know. But what did you expect from a 12 year old? Fortunately, she fell for it and ever since then she kept the bee.

*creak*

"SOLLUX. I GOT ICE CREAM!" I jumped as (Y/N) yelled when she got in the room.

{your pov}

"SOLLUX. I GOT ICE CREAM!" you yelled as you jumped in the room which caused Sollux to jump. You laughed and notice Sollux was holding your favorite bee stuffed toy. " (Y/N)... don't do that. You're gonna give me a heart attack."

you laughed and handed Sollux his ice cream and flopped down on your bed. " Hey, Sol." Sollux started eating his ice cream and replied with " yeth, (Y/N)?" you looked at him with your spoon in your mouth "where are you going to sleep?" he didn't reply. You were about to say something when Sollux suddenly jumped on your bed right beside you. "Sollux! Grow up!" he chuckled as you struggled to sit up "No way, (Y/N). You grow up firtht." he had a smug look on his face which disappeared when you pounced on him " W-woah! (Y/N)! My ice cream!"

(ANOTHER A/N)

I forgot to say... I got braces today! They feel weird in my mouth...

That's all. I'll try to update as much as possible...

(END OF A/N)