Chapter 3

(A/N) soooo very happy right now and i decided to make the 3rd chapter because i'm happy even if I've got an exam coming up :)

(END OF A/N)

{ Sollux' pov}

Damn, I still can't get over the fact that KK works as a pizza delivery man. I mean, he could do more, like, I don't know, lead a group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse. Anyways, KK always has a reason behind whatever he's doing. For now, I'll focus on the movie and (Y/N).

She sat back down and handed me a faygo. " Hey, Sol." her gaze never left the television screen. "Yeah?" I stared at her. Her face was perfect. She's so adorable that sometimes I wonder how I can control my feelings. " What time is it?"

I looked at her with a face that said ' girlithoughtyouwereabouttoasksomethingserious' she looked at me and started laughing. " What's wrong Sol? I was just asking for the time." I grinned " I don't know, (Y/N). I jutht thought that maybe you'd ask if I wanted to go on a date with you." I pushed her, in a friendly manner, of course. She blushed and said " Sol! Of course I'd go on a date with you... when you remove that lisp of yours!" she hit me with a pillow and squished me. Now she was on top of me and I was supporting all her weight while we were on the couch. " Just check the time, asswipe." she buried her face in my chest. I chuckled and checked my watch, it read; 10:46. It's still pretty earl- wait no. That's kinda late. She lifted her face and poked my nose " What time is iiiiit?" I pinched her cheeks as a comeback and slowly let her off me. " It's 10:46. I should get going..." There was this heavy feeling in my chest. I didn't want to leave yet. " No.NO. SOL. No. Why don't you just stay here for the night?" she picked up the box of pizza and the bottles of faygo and headed to the kitchen. " I could, if that'th okay with you." she turned and there was a huge smile on her face, " Of course it's okay with me!"

{your pov}

"Of course it's okay with me!" you told Sollux before you entered the kitchen to place the pizza in the fridge. Oh my gog. Sollux is gonna stay over! You're so happy! Wait. Where is he gonna stay? He could stay with you. But won't that be awkward? Nah, it's going to be fine. WAIT. It's just the two of you here...

" hey (Y/N). Do you need a hand?" Sollux rested his chin on top of your head and wrapped his arms around your neck. ((Sollux, why are you killing the reader?!?)) " Nah, I can handle this. I am independent!" you playfully pushed Sollux away " you go on upstairs and get dressed." you commanded him and he gave you a salute " yeth, ma'am!" you giggled " Captor, fix that lisp of yours!" you joked as he ran up the stairs towards your room.