Chapter 12 (after so long)

(A/N) Hhhh finally got back to this fanfic XD it's been a while..
(END OF A/N)

{Your pov}

You watched Sollux as he walked out of the classroom. Though this isn't your first time seeing his back. It felt kind of sad to watch him walk away. You wanted to shout to him. You wanted him to stay, but your voice wouldn't come out. You don't even know why he's acting this way. You just watched until he was no longer in your sight. "Hey (y/n)! We'll be going to a purrty later! Want to come?" Nepeta jumped on you. You wiped you tears so that she wouldn't see them. "Oh hey, Nep. Uhm, I'm not sure I wanna go later..." Nepeta pouted and hugged you tight " But (y/n)!!! It won't be fun with you!" You hugged her back " *Sigh* Alright, then. I'll go, so don't squeeze me to death, okay?" Nepeta let go of you and started jumping up and down running around the room. "You know you don't really have to go if you don't want to." Kanaya stood beside you "Are you alright, (y/n)?" She put her hand on your shoulder. "Yeah, I'm fine, Kanaya. Thanks for worrying" you smiled at her.

》timeskip (end of class)《

Kanaya and Aradia went with you to your place to prepare for tonight's party. The tree of you were in your room.

"(Y/n) you aren't going to change yet?" Aradia tackled you onto your bed. "Do you want me to help you get dressed?" She grinned as she was taking your shirt off. You struggled to keep her from successfully taking it off of you. "A-aradia!" Kanaya was picking your clothes out, as usual. "Aradia, dear. Be a darling and do not strip (y/n)." She continued rummaging through your clothes. Aradia continued to bully you, ignoring Kanaya. "I got it!" She finally got your shirt off of you "Aradia, give it back!!!" She stuck her tongue out at you "nuh-uh. You're gonna change anyway" both of you jumped when Kanaya suddenly shouted "Perfect!" She held out a pair of shorts and a nice top that you don't wear that much "*cough* I meant, here you go. Sorry for startling both of you." She handed you the clothes. While you were changing, Kanaya fixed up Aradia's hair into a messy bun. She fixed you up afterwards too.

{Sollux' pov}

"AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!"

You punched the wall. STUPID. STUPID. STUPID. Why are you mad? She probably hates you now. "SOLLUX, WHAT THE FUCK." Karkat ran to you. "GOG, MAN. JUST RELAX." Dave followed Karkat to you. "Captor, what's up?" He looked at your bleeding knuckles. You turned your back against them, put your hands in your pockets and started walking away. Dave caught up to you though " Hey dude come on. I got an idea. Why not go to the party later? It'll cheer you up for sure." You were thinking of declining his offer but then you thought that maybe it would cheer you up even just a little bit. "Whatever, I'll go to the thtupid party." Karkat and Dave walked towards their next class. It was getting pretty late, maybe you should head to class too. Nah. You decided to skip school and you went home.

》timeskip《

It was 6 in the afternoon and you were right in front of Dirk's house. Apparently, he was the host. Dave and Karkat were right beside you. The three of you walked in. You saw many familiar faces and faces that you didn't know. Roxy, Jade, Jane, John, Dirk, Equius, ED, Tavros, Gamzee, Nepeta, TZ, Vriska, Feferi. You sat right down beside Eridan. He handed you a bottle of faygo. " Where's (y/n)?" He asked while closing his bottle of faygo. " I don't want to talk about her, ED." Eridan looked at you, confused. "Alright then, Sol"

Everyone was having a good time at the party except you. The music was cranked up, people were dancing and drinking, some were playing games. You wanted to have a good time too but you just couldn't. You didn't think it could get worse, but then Jake walked in.

(A/N)

I kinda want to kick (nonhsc) out of the story... can I turn him into Jake instead?

Also guys please like my art page if you're interested ^-^

https://m.facebook.com/SkeironIsAwesome

UPDATE!

I have successfully turned (nonhsc) into Jake English ^-^ hehe there isn't much of a difference so do go on reading.

(END OF A/N)