Chapter 8

(A/N)BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE AND ADVANCED HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY. I LOVE YOU ALL. AND FOR THOSE WHO FOLLOWED ME, THANK YOU SO MUCH. FOR THOSE WHO COMMENTED AND VOTED, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.(END OF A/N)

{your pov}

you finished eating your pancakes and you cheerfully cleared the table which made Sollux confused. " Uhm... (Y/N)? Are you all right?" he asked you and you just looked at him. " Oh, Sollux. Don't you have to leave soon? KK will get mad if you don't hurry up." and you hummed all the way to the sink.

{Sollux' pov}

Ooookaaaay. (Y/N) is acting weird... Maybe I should stay with her. " (Y/N) are you thure you'll be okay with out me?" she giggled "Of course, Sol. I can do just fine without you. I am not a baby."  apparently, she doesn't need me... " If you thay tho. thee ya." I walked towards the door. " Bye Sollux! Take care! Say hi to the guys for me!" I smiled to myself. "Okay, (Y/N)" and I left.

»timeskip«

" SOLLUX, FOR GOG'S SAKE WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?" Karkat opened the door for me."Gothh, KK. No need to be tho mad." I walked in and followed him to the living room. Tavros and Gamzee were on the couch playing uno and Eridan was sitting on a cushion playing Persona 3 (I'm sorry I just really like that game, as well as P4) I never understood why Karkat always invited Eridan to our hangouts. I asked him once and he said he felt sorry for Eridan not having anyone to be with. And so far, I understand what Karkat meant. The guy does not have much friends. Most of the people hate him. And then there was Equius doing some push ups at the side. He always goes to your hang outs but then he always goes off to his own little muscular and sweaty world.

I sat beside Eridan "Thup, ED?" he didn't look at me " Hey, Sol. Howw are you and (Y/N)?" even though we have fought with each other over the years, we grew close  " What do you mean?" he stopped palying and looked at me "C'mon Sol. I knoww you like her? It's pretty obvious" Karkat interrupted us " YEAH, SOLLUX. WHAT FISHFACE HERE IS SAYING IS TRUE. WE CAN SEE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT HER." Gamzee's head suddenly popped out of nowhere. "Yeah, Solbro. Your eyes are all up and motherfucking saying ' she is so pretty i motherfucking want her to be motherfucking mine' honk" Gamzee smiled his stoned smile. "Uh, yeah Sollux. You have never looked at a girl that way before. I think it's uh cute" I cannot explain how my face looked after hearing what they all said.

{your pov}

When you were done cleaning up the mess you and Sollux made, you took a shower. You were thinking about Jake. You haven't seen him for years. You wonder what he is like now.

You dressed up and took whatever you normally take with you when you go out. Then, you left your house.

You arrived at your destination. You both agreed to meet at the park. You two used to play there a lot when you were younger. You looked around and he wasn't there yet so you decided to sit down somewhere under a tree and draw.

»short time skip brought to you by writer's block«

You were just doodling when you realized your doodle turned into Sollux. Why does he always appear in your thoughts whenever you let your guard down? Damn. That must mean you like him a lot. A face suddenly appeared in front of you. It had a huge grin on it. "Yo, (Y/N)! Miss me?" You quickly shut your sketchpad and managed to stutter out "J-Jake!!! I didn't notice you there." He sat down right beside you "yeah, you were zoning out for quite a while..." he scratched the back of his head. "WHAT. omg, i am so sorry. it's just... i got a lot of things on my mind..." he laughed "it's cool (Y/N). No need to freak out." you blushed bright red. Does this mean that there is someone else for you other than Sollux?!?!

(A/N)

You two-timing reader, you! *playfully punches your shoulder but fails at being playful and ends up injuring your arm* huehue... uhm, so how are you guys? it's been a while. I haven't been able to update because of certain occurances in my life... so once more. please accept my apology.

I hope you guys like this chapter and that it wasn't boring or it didn't suck.

~(OvO~) woosh (~OvO)~