E

Amaimon brought them to the top of a forested mountain, where exorcists of various ranks were running wildly. Some called for commanders, others for missing people, some cried the names of the dead, but they all had the same fearful faces.

Miwa gestured for Luna to follow and took off, racing towards a large gathering of exorcists. Right in the middle was a man who seemed to be in charge.

"Amaimon, stay out of sight. I'm going to have to do this, and you can't be caught." Luna said, tapping his chest with her knuckle. He stopped, lips twitching into a hint of a frown.

"I will not leave you." He stated.

Luna turned to him, sighing. "I never said you had to. Just don't let them see you." She smiled mischievously.

Amaimon didn't have words to respond to that. He simply nodded, walking in a random direction. He watched Luna make her way towards a circle of exorcists, where a stand off began between her and one of the men.

A few of them frowned when she walked by, frustration and hostility obvious in their gaze. Amaimon still remembered the conversation he had with Luna, so he remained ready in case anyone attacked.

Luckily for everyone, they didn't. Instead, the rest of the group began telling her something that caused her gaze to darken, resulting in a rather menacing aura surrounding her. Amaimon was rather pleased when the group took several steps away from her, giving her wary looks.

He suddenly felt a wave of power and flinched, looking around wildly to search for the source.

Trees shook in an unnatural wind as a huge fire barrier grew around them. Almost a mile away was a large cloudy form, like a spider's egg sack. Amaimon assumed it was the Impure King.

He heard shouting and looked over again, seeing the group cowering on the ground. Luna was the only one still standing, watching the barrier in awe.

He felt yet another wave of power, this one familiar. It was from his big brother, something he was all too sure about. Amaimon pinpointed his location instantly, seeing a tiny speck of pink hovering above the white thing . He wanted to search for him, but Luna was his top priority. She always was. He continued to follow her as she took off running toward the egg sack, though his brother was calling to him.

Luna dashed through the forest, pushing away bushes and sticks that scratched at her arms. She also had to fend off gooey white foam that seemed to reach for her like fingers, using her demonic power and her small claws to swipe it away. Her goal was to find Tatsuma, then make her way to the spore sack to support Rin.

She had to stop when a wall of foam grew in front of her, blocking her direct path. In a split second, risky decision, Luna jumped into the trees and began running along them over the foam. It still reached for her, freakishly accurate and reeking of decay, but at least it wasn't completely blocking her way.

Some time later, she spotted the most adorable young girl with a ridiculously large chest, hysterically crying over a piece of paper in a small clearing. Behind her was Tatsuma, laying on his back in the dirt, and in front of her was another teenager stuck in a blob of foam.

Luna dropped into the clearing in a whirlwind of motion, silently swiping at the miasma as it spread around her. She heard cries of surprise, then the strangest squeaking noise, and suddenly the miasma was gone. In front of her was a massive greenman, swiping away at miasma.

"I've got you, Ms. Kamiki!" A voice cried, followed by the sound of a body hitting the forest floor.

Luna whipped around, seeing the two girls on the ground next to Tatsuma. She eyed them for a moment, the moved to stand next to them. "I'm glad you're safe, but you two need to get out of here with Tatsuma now!" Luna ordered.