N

Luna woke the next day with Amaimon leaning over her, his face extremely close to her own. She breathed in sharply, eyes widening, as his head tilted.

"You're awake again." Was all he said.

"Yes, yes I am. Can you move now so I can sit up?" Luna asked, voice barely above a whisper.

"Your eyes are pretty." He stated, tilting his head the other way.

"So are yours. They even show emotion sometimes." Luna responded dryly, blinking.

Amaimon gently wrapped his soft hands around her chin, moving her head from side to side, then up and down, watching the way the light made her purple irises swirl. She let him do it, knowing she couldn't stop him. When he tired of admiring her eyes, his hand still didn't release her. He just gently ran his thumb across her cheekbone, as if memorizing the feel of her.

"Amaimon, I am really hungry right now." Luna said in a breathy voice.

"I'll get something."

Then he was gone.

Luna laughed to herself, shaking her head as she slowly pushed herself into a sitting position. She tried to move every part of her body, starting from her toes and moving up. It felt amazing, like stretching after a long car ride. Thanks to her demonic abilities, her body wasn't too weakened from her two month long coma, but it was definitely not as strong as it was. She would need to exercise again, starting off slowly and steadily getting faster.

Luna sighed. This was going to be annoying.

She shifted her body so she was poised to slide off her bed, leaning on her hands. She pushed herself off, placing a small amount of pressure on her legs and slowly adding more of her body weight. She managed to stand completely after a few minutes, but the feeling was unpleasant.

After so long of gravity pulling her down on her back, she had to adjust to the feeling of standing again. Her body was staging a mini revolt as she unsteadily explored the tiny house she'd been sleeping in, and she suddenly had to run to the bathroom.

When she emerged, Amaimon was just walking in the door. Luna smiled and shakily walked to him, watching as his eyes widened at the sight of her upright. "Hey Amaimon." She said, leaning heavily on a wall beside her. He rushed to her side, holding a box of something under one arm and supporting her with the other.

The smell of food was making her mouth water.

"What did you get?- Wait, did you order food yourself?" Luna corrected herself.

"Yes. Humans are strange about food, so I followed your customs."

"And you... didn't kill anyone, or steal anything, or....?"

"Why would I do that?" He asked, voice dead. She only knew he was asking something because he tilted his head to one side.

Luna didn't respond, just shook her head and kept walking. What could she say? There were too many ways that conversation could get really uncomfortable.

Amaimon set the food on the table with one hand still wrapped around her waist, holding her to him. Then he turned himself, picked Luna up, and very carefully walked to one of the small wooden chairs. He gently placed her in one, like she was liable to break at any second, made sure she was steady, and started dishing out food.

He pulled the other chair over beside her own, and plopped down. Luna didn't have to move a muscle the entire meal. She tried one time, at the beginning, to pick up her own set of chopsticks, and Amaimon very gently pushed her back into the seat.