I

Sunlight filtered through the window, striking Luna's eyelids and effectively ending her comfortable sleep. They really needed to close those curtains. She rolled over, eyes still closed, and felt a bare chest against her own. She sighed, and his arm pulled her tighter against him.

Somehow, Amaimon looked even more adorable asleep. His mouth was hanging open, and his little fangs just peeked out from behind his lips. She watched a small string of drool fall from his mouth and buried her head in his chest to stop her laughter. He was too adorable.

Luna closed her eyes, intending to go back to sleep after the sun so rudely woke her, but Amaimon's eyes popped open. He even woke up with that same emotionless expression. He looked down to Luna, who was still watching him in amusement.

"Good morning." Luna said tiredly. She smiled at him, and he tilted his head. He sat up, pulling her with him so she was on his lap.

"Amaimon why-" he interrupted her with a tentative kiss, which she promptly returned.

Luna was breathless when he pulled away,  eyes wide, and Amaimon loved the expression she made. Seeing that look of pleasant surprise on her face made him happy.

"As nice as that was, I really do want to get up at some point." She said, placing a hand on his chest.

He growled and yanked her against him, his tail flicking behind him. Luna gasped and tried to pull away, but she couldn't move. "Amaimon! Stop being so clingy for just a minute, I'll be fine!"

He patted her hair, then started to pet it.

"Amaimon!" She whined, trying to wiggle her way out of his hold. He didn't budge. At all.

"Let me get dressed, and come outside with me." She said, trying to free her arms.

He just laid back down, holding her like a child gripped his favorite teddy bear. Luna groaned, and pulled her tail from under her. She dragged the end across his shoulders, and he shivered.

Luna took the opportunity to shove herself away, breaking his hold with a hard shove to his gut that left him coughing. She flew from his hands, landing in a crouch beside the bed and snatching up a shirt from the dresser in the corner. She made a mad dash for the bathroom, knowing he wouldn't go in there with her. That was one of the places she'd forbade him from entering at some point.

He smashed face first into the door when she slammed it behind her, shaking the frame and the rest of the wall. Luna fell over laughing at the loud crash, and locked the door when she heard the handle move.

"I'll be out in a minute, Amaimon. You should get dressed too." Luna shouted, still laughing. She heard a quiet sigh, and held back laughter. When she heard his footsteps wander away from the door, she stood and hopped into the bath. Luna enjoyed a hot shower, relishing the feeling of hot water rolling down her body and cleaning away sweat from her... interesting night before.

Amaimon was usually so blunt and protective, but when they were together he had no idea what to do. Amaimon was... incredibly soft hearted, she noticed. He was possessive, and over protective, yes, but it was because of his soft heart that he acted that way. He genuinely had no idea what to do, and he was afraid of doing something wrong and scaring her away.

Luna sighed, smiling and leaning her head against the shower wall. He was adorable. She shook herself after a moment, forcing her body to resume the motions of bathing.

She was attacked the minute she left the bathroom, dressed in nothing but a big shirt and panties, by a dressed Amaimon. He hugged her around her waist and nuzzled against her neck, making Luna smile. She reached up to gently stroke his hair, and felt his body relax against her.