Chapter 14

Mature sexual content in this chapter

Jesse POV

As Riot and I were watching our show and enjoying each others attention, and I can honestly say that I'm more at ease now that I have Riot in my life.

As I started to get into another Star Trek Voyager episode Riot paused it before turning to me.

"Now that he knows where your at I hope you know that I won't be leaving your side. I'm going to be stuck to you like glue." And by the looks in his eyes you could tell he was serious.

"What about the guards and everyone else you assigned to look after me. Not that I mind I feel safer with you." I said before intertwining our hands together.

"I know they can hold there own it's just I'm not making the mistake of leaving your side. I've read books about the mate leaving the other mates side and the mate still gets taken especially those wattpad books. So I'm not taking my chances." He said as serious as the night is day.

"Well I'm glad but I hope you won't get tired of me." I said feeling so at ease that he will be by my side.

"And I'm also going to teach you how to fight a werewolf in wolf form. Yes I know you are trained but I know your not trained to fight a werewolf in wolf form. So it's to make sure your prepared for anything." He said before taking his free hand and caressing my cheek.

"Ok I don't mind if you train me." I said leaning into his hand.

"Oh and one more thing?" He asked with an excited smile.

"What." I said smiling.

"Can I see your collection and maybe we can combine ours together when we get our own place."

And that made my heart melt like no other. I mean how did I get so lucky to get a mate like him.

And to think about how I treated him when I first met him all because I was afraid god I'm and idiot.

"Babe why are you crying did I say anything wrong." He said before wiping the tears that fell.

"No I just remembered how I treated you when we first met all because I was afraid god I'm a horrible mate." I said before I pulled Riot towards me to embrace him before adding.

"I'm so soo sorry for how I treated you." I said before I felt more tears fall.

"Jesse it's ok I understand believe it or not I could see the fear in your eye so I figured something was up. I just decided to be patient and just wait until you well came to me. Well besides me taking you like I did sorry for that." He said causing me to laugh a little.

"Now no more talk of this it's over and it's in the past and let just look forward to our present and our furture." He said wiping all the tears away.

Right then and there I knew that I wanted to something to this man who I started falling for the first time I layed eyes on him but I was too afraid.

But now that we are here I know I want to give him the very thing I've been saving for the person I love.

"Riot." Getting his attention

"Yes babe." He said looking me in the eye.

I didn't say anything I got got on his lap to where I'm straddling him before joining my lips with his.

And he responded immediately pulling me closer if that's even possible.

When we pulled apart he looked me in the eyes again.

"What was that for." He asked his eyes black with love and lust but love was the more prominent emotion.

"I want to finish the mating process." I said before I felt him tense up.