Chapter 8

Jesses POV

After I pulled away from our second kiss I also had to add one more thing to our mate situation.

"I'm not giving up firefighting." I said looking at him hoping he wouldn't try and stop me.

"Don't worry I'm not going to stop you. Your free to do whatever your heart desires. I'm not here to control you I'm here to love and protect you." Riot said caressing my cheek with back of his hand, which caused me to lean into his touch, and loving the feeling of his skin on mine.

But as I was enjoying his touch something he said was bothering so I just decided to just come out and ask.

"Hey Riot can I ask you a question." I said before laying down next to Riot, while looking him in the eye.

"Anything baby." He said before pulling into his embrace.

"What did you mean when you said you know all about PTSD?" I asked noticing that Riot went rigid in my hold.

"Look if you don't want to tell me, you don't have to I don't want to force you to do anything that you don't want to do." I said rubbing soothing circles on his back causing him to relax against my touch.

"It's ok I'll tell you it's only fair since I know your story." He sad before taking a breath before continuing.

"When I was overseas I saw some terrible things that I hope nobody not even my worst enemy will ever see. One day I saw someone send their child in to blow us up, but thank god we saved him. But some kids weren't lucky because they love to use their children as suicide bombers, also with everything else you see it adds up."

Riot paused to pull me closer to him, and bury his head in my neck to inhale my scent to calm him down before going on.

"When I got home I didn't feel like myself, I woke up night after night after night from nightmares. Some of them were so bad my mom and dad had to come into my room to wake me up because they heard me screaming. And thank goddess my dad knew what was going on because he is also a former marine. So he got me help with the pack therapist." Riot said calming down but still holding me tight.

"My dad is also a former Navy Seal he had or still has PTSD hell I don't think it goes away you just have to deal with it." I said still rubbing soothing circles on his back.

"Then how come your not getting help." Riot asked me causing me to stop my motion on his back.

"I'm fine I just have nightmares." I said trying not to worry him.

"Jesse I heard your screams. Your not fine. You need help why don't you come to talk to my pack therapist. I still talk to her, and so does my dad." Riot said looking at me in the eyes to tell me he was serious about me getting help.

"But not for me but for you." Riot added with hope in his eyes that I will get help.

"Ok I'll talk to them if you come with me because I don't think that therapist do any good anyway." I said snuggling to Riot again.

"That's all I want you do is to see if he can help you does your dad need to see him to since I'm sure he was seeing someone before you guys moved." "I don't know but you can ask him if you want."

After that we didn't say anything we were just enjoying each others company before Riot asked me something that had me thinking.

"Can I mark you." Riot said, and you could hear the hope in his voice hoping I would let him. "If you were a werewolf you would be able to mark me to, but if you want you can mark me in your way to show people that you and I belong together." Riot added making me feel better that he wanted to have me mark him in some way shape or form.

I didn't say anything I just continued to hold him thinking of the positives of letting him mark. It seems like Riot was reading my mind. "When I mark you I can find you really fast, incase something like last time happens which it won't but just to be safe."

"Then mark me I want to show people that you and I are in love." I said looking him right in the eye to see that he was happy with my answer.

Riot didn't say anything he just started to kiss me, and let me tell you that was the most amazing kiss I've ever had.His lips started to make there way down to my neck until he found a sweet spot causing a soft moan to come out of my mouth. Which in turn causing him to smile against my neck before biting into my neck. It hurt at first but then turned into pleasure, and I mean pleasure like where I ended up wet in the end.

Riot pulled his teeth out of neck, and licked up the leftover blood while seeling the mark to.

When Riot looked me in the eyes I saw him sniff the air, and look back down at me. "Well I see someone liked it. I can't wait until we mate which will be even better." Riot said before Kissing me again.

Our kiss soon turned into a heavy make out session where I found myself under Riot, and him grinding his member against my core, and I was glad at the moment that Riot was kissing me because he was sallowing my moans which in turn made me very grateful because I don't want my father, brothers, or Tommy to hear what is going on in my bedroom.

Pretty soon I started to feel pressure build up in my belly causing me to moan even more into our kiss, and digging my nails into Riots back.

The pressure was building, and I was going crazy wanting my release to happen, and with one last hard grind into my core sent me over the edge seeing stars, and screaming which was muffled by Riots mouth still on me. I also came because I felt it go down my thighs, and I also think he did to because of the warmth I felt where his member was resting.

After we came down from our high Riot looked me in the eye, and I could still see the lust that were still in his eyes.

"That was amazing I really can't wait until we fully mate." Riot said giving me a loving soft kiss.

"Me too." I said starting feel tired.

"Go to sleep I'll be here when you wake up." Riot whispered before getting off of me and pulling me with him.

And with that said I let the darkness engulf me knowing that I was going to be ok as long as I had Riot by my side.