Chapter 27

Sexual content in chapter

Jesses POV

"Jesse baby wake up." I heard Riot say before I felt his lips on my neck causing me to shiver as a soft moan escape my mouth.

And that got me a growl as he kept working his lips on my neck.

Wonder how far I can take this and since we are naked might as well have morning sex.

So with my eyes closed I managed to turn onto my back wrapping my legs around Riot waist and started to grind myself against his semi hard on as his lips worked magic on his mark on my neck.

"Looks like someone's awake." Riot husky voice said in my ear causing me to shiver again.

Before I opened my eyes to see Riot smiling down at me before he growled from pleasure because I was still grinding myself on him.

Then he crashed his lips down on mine  putting all our love into that kiss pretty soon turning into a hot and heavy make out session as Riot and I moved against each other.

As our lips works each other I felt Riot tongue swipe my bottom lip and knowing what he wanted I opened my mouth letting his tongue through touching mine causing us to both moan into each others mouth as our tongues battle for dominance.

It was a close one but in the end Riot won but I didn't care I was in the arms of my mate the man I love.

As I got lost with his mouth on mine I felt him thrust into me causing me to moan out but since Riots mouth was still on mine he swallowed my moan.

As he kept a steady pace I held tight to him where there was no space between us as I started to move my hips along with his as we continued to make love to each other.

"Riot I love you." When I was able to break apart from our kiss.

"I love you to baby." He said as we looked each other in the eyes.

"I'm sorry but we have to make this quick because we got to get some pack work done then get ready for when my friend brings his baby tomorrow." Riot said before speeding up causing me to cry out from pleasure as my orgasm ripped through me as I felt Riot cum shoot into me as my cum mixed with his.

After our breathing evened out I looked to Riot.

"Well we better get cleaned up and ready for the day then." I said as I patted his shoulder before he pulled out of me and getting out of bed taking me with him as he carried me to the bathroom.

"You know I can walk." As Riot walked into the bathroom setting me down before turning on the shower to let it warm up.

"I know but any excuse to carry you I will." He said before checking the water an .adjusting it before taking my hand and walking into the shower shutting the door behind him.

But instead of washing up we just held onto each other and rock back and forth.

"Shouldn't we be getting ready?" As I enjoyed being held by Riot and wishing we didn't have to leave the safety of our bubble and go back into the real world.

"I got an office here so we can do the pack work here." He said before he went to pick up the shampoo.

"Good because I just really want it to be you and I." I said smiling at Riot.

"I figured since so much has happened now let's get washed up."

Riot was first to wash me and he was careful with my hand good thing the brace they gave me was waterproof and then I washed Riot which wasn't easy given I was only using one hand.

"How's your hand baby?" Riot asked as he was drying me off.

"It's fine doesn't hurt at all maybe I can go ahead and take this brace off." I said looking to Riot after he wrapped a towel around me then him.

"It might have to do with you being around me because mates can actually heal each other." He said as we walked back into our bedroom towards the closet.

"Does that mean if you get injured I can heal you if I'm around you?" I asked as we got dressed.

"Yes but since I'm a werewolf my healing abilities are already fast but if your around its actually faster." He said as we finished getting dressed.

"Then I better stick to you like glue then." I said as I got closer to him.

"And I should do the same." Before he intertwined our hands together making me feel relaxed.

"Come on baby the faster we get the pack work done and the errands the faster we can do other things." Riot said winking at me before walking downstairs.

"Then we better get to work then." I said dragging Riot down the stairs really fast while he was laughing.

Hey do you blame me I got an amazing mate and lover and my life couldn't be any better.