Five

Warning- major Larry fluff that'll make you feel like a loner and make you want a cuddle.

*cuddles you.*

Reason- I read a major larry fluff and my fucking heart I can't.

-------------

Louis walked in the shop hurriedly, his hands over his head trying to save himself from the rain.

"Harry close the windows! The rain will come in!" Lucas shouted.

"I'll clean it up!" Harry said back.

Louis watched Harry, his hands outside the window and the most beautiful smile on his face.

Louis smiled at the sight.

"Hey-"

"Shh." Louis motioned for Lucas to be quiet.

Lucas frowned as Louis made his was to the kitchen and boiled a kettle of water to make tea for him and Harry.

"He likes it with more sugar." Lucas said, walking by.

Louis thanked him and put sugar in Harry's mug.

After making the two cups of tea Louis walked over to Harry and sat besides him, handing him the tea.

Harry stiffened for a bit but when he realised it was Louis, he relaxed.

He thanked Louis for the tea and took it. He smiled contently, sipping his tea.

"So you like the rain?" Louis asked, smiling fondly as Harry's eyes analysed the sky.

"I love it." Harry said.

Harry remembered the day his parents died, it was raining. He remembered the day his Nan died, it was raining that day too.Harry remembered the day the rain soaked him as he sat outside Lucas's shop. But Harry wasn't the one to hold grudges against such a beauty.

Harry's eyes wandered over to Louis, analysing his high cheekbones, his eyelashes as they spread perfectly and caressed his cheekbones, his thin lips which were pulled into a smile. Harry then realised why men and women were after Louis. He was so beautiful. But Louis didn't love those men and women, he loved Harry.

Atleast that's what Louis's said and Harry felt honoured.

"What is love Louis?" Harry asked.

Louis sat there shocked for a minute, but then smiled nonetheless.

"Love Eh?" Louis asked teasingly.

Harry blushed feeling stupid for asking.

Louis shook his head and pulled Harry closer by his shoulders, resting his hands there.

"Love is when, you look at this person one day and they become your soul reason to live, it isn't gravity holding you to the earth anymore, it's them. You want them to happy always, no matter what, you can't bear to see them sad. You can't bear to be away from them. Your heart beats just for them and you'd do anything just to make sure they're safe and happy, not caring about yourself." Louis said.

"You can't really describe it, sometimes you wish you'd not love, but when you have it right it's the best feeling ever." Louis continued.

"Does it hurt when you know I don't love you back?" Harry mumbled in Louis's shirt.

Louis grinned.

"A little, but love isn't about having the one you love, love you back, it's about sacrifices. If you love a person you'd wait for them, you'd do anything for them. And I'd do anything for you Harry. I'll wait for you as long as it takes." Louis said, pressing his lips to Harry's forehead.

"Can I tell you something?" Harry asked blushing.

"Why not love?" Louis said playing with Harry's curls.

"I think you're really beautiful." Harry said, hiding his face in Louis's chest, blushing.

Louis couldn't help but smile.

"Thank you Harry." Louis said, grinning.

Harry peeped out from Louis's chest, still blushing and looked into his eyes.

Louis looked down at him and grinned.

"You are really beautiful too, Harry."

------

Okay this is short Af but THE FEELS OMFG YOU DONT KNOW IM GOING THROUGH IMAGINING THIS OMFG OKAY BYE.