Eleventh

Warning- Smut.
-----------------------------

Harry had never been sexual involved with anyone , heck he wasn't even involved with anyone.

So when Louis came in wearing those tight trousers, Harry's dick twitched.

Harry could literally feel himself harden, when Louis just bent- showing off his glory.

Harry knew he had to do something, anything, he was desperate.

But he was stuck sitting on a chair, his hands over his dick, listening as Louis rambled on about how interesting his next hunt will be.

Louis knew Harry was hard, it was quiet amusing -really-to see Harry covering his hard on with his hand.

Louis would take care of it though, he just wanted Lucas to leave.

"I'll be back later boys!" Lucas shouted, leaving.

Louis couldn't help smirk, looking at Harry.

"What?" Harry said, squirming in his seat.

Louis got up from his chair and made his way towards Harry and sat on his lap, facing him.

"Is there something you aren't telling me Harold ?" He said, grinding down.

Harry let out a loud groan.

"Lou-Lou-"

Harry was cut off my Louis's lips.

Harry's hand found their way to Louis's ass and squeezed them, making Louis moan.

They sat there snogging, tongues exploring each other's mouths.

Louis pulled back, out of breath,"Let's go to your bedroom."

And Harry wasn't the one who'd decline that offer.
~
They reached Harry's room stumbling, still kissing.

Once the room's door was shut, Louis removed Harry's shirt. Hands travelling down his long torso, making Harry shiver.

Harry's hand found their way to Louis's hips and under his shirt, feeling the smooth skin there.

They're hands roamed each other's bodies, exploring and engraving each curve, each dip in their memory.

Louis pushed Harry back, until his legs were backing his bed. Louis wasted no time in undoing Harry's trousers and pulling them down.

He laid Harry on the bed and grabbed him, pumping him -making Harry moaned.

He was never touched like this before and the fact that Louis was his first, made everything so so so much better.

Louis let out his tongue and slowly licked Harry, making Harry shiver and grab his bed sheets.

"Louis!" He moaned and Louis hummed in content.

Harry knew he was close, anyone would be if Louis bobbed his head like that, used his tongue like that.

Louis pulled out when Harry was about to release making Harry groan in annoyance.

"Shhh." Louis said, kissing him-tongue entering his mouth.

Louis pulled back and then undid his own pants and Harry just stared up at him.

Louis was so beautiful.

Harry wondered what good deed had he done to deserve such beauty.

"You're beautiful." Harry said, his pupils blown up, lust filled and his lips red and plump from all the snogging.

Louis looked down at him, pushing back his brown locks.

"You're so beautiful." Louis said and kissed him slowly.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Louis asked.

"Yes, just please." Harry said, his dick throbbing.

"On it." Louis said, wetting his three fingers with his saliva.

He inserted the first finger slowly, making Harry cringe.

"Tell me if you want to stop alright?" Louis said, watching as Harry's expression changed from pain to pure bliss.

"Alright." Harry said, dazed.

Louis inserted another finger slowly pumping in and out, scissoring.

Harry was a wreck, his hands gripped the bedsheets tighter as Louis hit his prostate.

"Louis." He said breathless.

"Yeah?" Louis looked up at him.

"Need you inside me, now."

And who was Louis to not obey on that?

Louis positioned himself infront of Harry's entrance and asked yet again,
"Are you su-"

"Get on with it already!" Harry said, impatiently.

Louis entered him slowly and Harry winced.

Louis bent down to kiss him slowly, Harry's fingers digging into Louis's back, marking him.

Once Louis was fully inside him and when the pain had subsided Harry told him to move and Louis obeyed.

Slowly thrusting in and out.

Harry moaned Louis's name.

Harry was sure he was seeing stars, nothing making sense to him other than the pleasure he was feeling.

And when Louis's hit his prostate again and again, Harry came. Untouched, all over his chest.

Louis came soon after, inside Harry, just looking at Harry coming.

Louis settled his face in the crook of Harry's neck, biting down his shoulder, feeling the after shocks.

When Louis could comprehend that he was still on top of Harry, he came out gently and laid down next to Harry.

He got up soon after getting a wet cloth to clean himself and Harry up and then threw it in the corner.

He laid down in bed and pulled Harry closer to him, nuzzling his nose in the crook of Harry's neck.

"It was my first time you know." Harry mumbled a few minutes later.

Louis smiled at that.

"I'm privileged Harry." He said, kissing Harry's shoulder.

"Can I ask you something?" Louis asked later.

"Sure." Harry said, now facing him, a smile on his face.

"Will you marry me?" Louis said, looking into his green eyes.

"You're seriously asking me here? Now?" Harry asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Well yeah." Louis said, grinning wide.

"Could have been more romantic, but considering you're a Bounty Hunter and all that it'll do and yes I'll marry you." Harry said, pecking his lips.

They laid there grinning at each other, wrapped in each other's arms.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

------------------

THE END.
I HOPE THAT SMUT WAS FINALE WORTHY CAUSE DAMN.
OKAY SO DONT THROW ROCKS AT ME , THIS STORY HAND TO END BECAUSE OF TWO REASONS -
1) I DIDNT WANT TO DRAG ANYTHING AND IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SHORT AND SIMPLE STORY
2) IM TAKING PART IN THE HEARHERE CONTEST AND ILL HAVE ONE MORE STORY TO WORK ON AND IT DOESNT HAPPEN WHEN I KNOW I HAVE TO COMPLETE SOMETHING.
I HOPE ILL BE SEEING YOULL ON THAT BOOK? OR ON MY OTHER WORKS?
ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR READING, IT MEANS ALOT AND I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME THROUGHOUT.

All the love,
Zahra

PS- BETTER THAN WORDS WAS ON REPEAT WHILE I WROTE THIS AND LOUIS'S VOICE AHAJJAKWKXKSKEKD