Seven

"I'm going to throw up,Louis." Harry said, his hands clammy , clenching and unclenching.

"They'll love you Harry, don't worry." Louis says, restraining himself from holding Harry's hand and squeezing it tight.

"Sure?" Harry asked looking into Louis's eyes and Louis smiles, nodding his head.

And how can he not believe him? When his smile makes the corner of his eyes crinkle and his eyes leak of pride. Harry was happy he had Louis, someone he could rely on and know that- yes there's someone who'll stick by me and not hate me for carving the sword with a curve.

Harry has his hands behind his back as he makes his way into the palace. Why did the queen invite him was beyond him, but he still put on his best suit and came here.

Louis led him inside, making sure he kept his distance because he didn't want Harry to be uncomfortable.

When they reached the main hall, the royal family was already there, chatting away in hushed tones.

Zayn was the first one to spot them and he smiled big when he saw his best mate coming along with Harry.

Zayn was happy that Louis found someone he could look at and smile, claim his.

Zayn knew that Harry was yet to reciprocate the feelings but Louis was so happy when Harry just sharpened his sword, how could Zayn complain to that? But Zayn saw it, saw how Harry looked at Louis for conformation and how he relaxed when Louis smiled at him.

"Louis!" Zayn, shouted, his voice booming in the palace.

"Zayn how many times do I have to tell, no screaming in the palace?" His mum said, annoyed.

"Let him live woman." His dad backed up for him and Zayn just snickered.

The queen shook her head and smiled at Louis and Harry.

"Come in dear." She said, still smiling.

Harry made his was to the table, wobbling.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, your highness." Harry said, kissing the back of the queen's palm.

"The pleasure is all ours." The queen said smiling.

The king shook Harry's hand with a firm grip and Harry held his hand just as firmly. He was bladesmith, if he was good at something it was having firm grips on his hammers and blades.

They all sat for dinner and Harry gaped at the food.

Yes, Harry got food at Luca's -the best- but so much food for just five people? It was crazy.

Harry ate his food slowly, hearing the conversation being thrown across the table.

"So Harry, what do you do?" The king asked.

"I'm a bladesmith sir, I work for Lucas." Harry says.

"That's nice." The Kings says, nodding his head.

Harry felt relief wash over him on hearing that and he didn't know why.

"So Louis, are you ready for your search?" The king asked now looking at him.

"Yes, I'll be leaving in a day." Louis says, smiling.

Harry freezes on spot.

Louis was leaving? Why didn't he tell Harry?

Harry thought it was ridiculous, Louis could do whatever he wanted without telling Harry. It wasn't Harry's business.

But Harry couldn't help but feel sick to his stomach, his heart tugging.

When they were done with dinner, which was quiet uneventful, Harry thanked the king and queen and promised to carve a sword for Zayn.

When Louis guides him home that night, Harry stays silent. Doesn't talk about how he's going to make a sword of gold, or how his going to put diamonds on the scabbard. No he stayed silent and it worried Louis because it took him so long to establish that between them.

When they stood in front of Lucas's shop that night, Louis asked him what was wrong.

"It's..nothing." Harry said.

"Are you sure?" Louis asked again, worried.

"I'm alright okay?! You don't need to worry about me all the time. I've been taking care of myself for my whole life I think I can do that now to!" Harry shouted, now getting angry.

"That's not what I meant Harry-"

"I don't want to know what you mean! Just leave please." Harry said going into the shop, wiping his tears aggressively.

Louis stands outside, thinking what he did wrong.

Harry sits on his bed, crying, thinking why was Louis making him feel this way.