Chapter 38: Dead... Plans...

Unknown POV

Now that bitch is gone, I can focus on the rest of the group.. Too bad I can't deal with Ian and Anthony, I'd rather mess with the other group. I smiled menacingly at the rest of the Bandits I had gathered, we sorted out two of the people we were after, time to deal with the next lot! The Bandits prepared their crossbows and looked out for any bystanders or imposters. I taught them that if anyone got in their way, they shoot them, even if it is one of your fellow Bandits... Chris, one of the Bandits, sighed annoyingly.

"I don't think we should do this...." He mumbled, thinking no one could hear him.

"Well then!" I grinned evilly, lifting my hand to click my fingers.

"Wait! No... Don't do it K----" He was cut off by the sound of my fingers clicking, The Bandits whizzed around and turned to Chris aiming their crossbows at him.

"And.... Fire!" I smirked as they followed my orders, riddling his body with arrows. I had taught them well. They were like robots, obeying my orders.

"TWANG! TWANG! TWANG! TWANG! TWANG! TWANG!"

The arrows completely covered his body, even a few of them got into his eyeball and various other soft areas like his tongue and crotch. Surprised I even felt any guilt to be honest, he got what he deserved, I'll see him in hell one day...

I smirked and led the way, the other Bandits following me.

"Remember the plan guys, and remember what I said.. Anyone gets in your way, then shoot them. No matter who they are." I spoke with firmness and anger.

Before I could say anymore, I heard gunfire, I turned around to see all of my fellow Bandits sprawled across the floor, dead. And they were going to turn. I looked up... it was Ian and Anthony. Their faces were covered in extreme anger.

"Oh hey Anthony! Ian!" I smirked, "I was just about to come for you!"

"Fuck you Kalel!" Anthony said coldly, staring right at my eyes.

I had to admit, I was actually hurt by that, but I stood my ground and stayed strong.

"Oh so kind!" I rolled my eyes and sighed sarcastically.

"Think about all the shit you caused before talking like that.." Ian crossed his arms defiantly, scowling at me.

"Y'know what?! Fuck you guys! I don't even care.." I turned to walk away angrily.

But then I heard Anthony mumble something.. He wasn't angry anymore, he was... sad?!

"I'm sorry Kalel..." He spoke softly, looking away.

I sighed angrily, "What are you sorr-- AGHH!" I screamed to see he had shot me in the stomach.

I fell to the floor sobbing, and they just walked away... I could hear the Bandits turning now, oh shit!

"GRAAAGH!!!" Loud growling surrounded me and before I knew it, I was being bitten and scratched by all of them...

I guess this is the end of me...

Ryan's POV

Don't get me wrong, the scenery and view around us was amazing, but we have to walk 500 miles, just to get to Atlanta, Georgia. I sighed impatiently as we continued walking, we were all tired now, and there was no place to rest up. What the hell were we gonna do? It would be certain that we'd run out of food! There's practically no way we could make it there without at least two rest stops... Felix and I munched on granola bars, while Jack started the conversation.

"Do you think we'll find anymore people?" Jack asked us all intentionally, sighing quietly.

"I don't know to be honest..." Mark shook his head, as the blazing sun shone upon us.

"I sure hope we find Anthony, Ian, Arixa and Paige.." I spoke up, my throat becoming dry as I yet again went for another sip of water.

"I hope my brother Elliot will be there, what am I saying?! I know he'll be there!" Alice corrected herself, trying to stay positive.

I gave Mark and Jack an unsure look, they both shrugged slightly as we continued, this sun was becoming too much for all of us. It was practically like we were in the Sahara Desert or something; in fact, I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference!

Alice's POV

I tried to remain positive, I know Elliot will be at Camp Ailmoor, I'm sure of it! I just hope my intuition is correct this time. The wind was practically the only thing you could hear, for once in this damned apocalypse there was no walkers, if only this occurred many weeks ago, then I probably would still be with my group, but I'm glad I found these guys, they look after me, and I'm no longer in charge of anyone's safety. Props to anyone who can do that. We were still nowhere near Georgia, but luckily, we found a rest spot. It was a domed camp area with gates to keep the walkers out... Suppose that'll do for now..

"Finally!" I sighed as I sat down on a log, the pain fading from my legs.

"Somewhere to rest at last!" Mark smirked, taking off his backpack.

"We're running low on food guys, we gotta make last to Monday at the most... Some will have to go without tonight.." Ryan huffed, it seemed like he was getting stressed out.

"I'll go without.." I muttered, they all looked at me and I knew exactly what they were gonna say...

"No, you shouldn't have to do that, I'll go without, I can manage..." Felix implied calmly, seems like they really do care about me.

"Yeah, you're still growing, you need as much energy as possible..." Jack explained, his Irish accent still noticeable.

"You should be the last person to go without, in fact, you shouldn't need to.." Mark nodded in agreement with Jack and Felix.

"I don't wanna be a burden or anything..." I said quietly, scratching my neck awkwardly.

"You're not, don't worry." Ryan smiled slightly, pulling me in for a small hug and then pulling away, "I'll be fine to go without.."

"So that means Felix and Ryan are going without food?" Mark stated obviously, earning two small nods from Felix and Ryan.

"Yeah..." Felix and Ryan said in unison. They didn't really seem to mind going without, but I do feel bad.

"Are you sure?" Jack inquired, quite concerned.

Felix and Ryan nodded confidently, so there was no changing their minds.

We all sat around the miniature camp fire, which was doing nothing to keep us warm, I quietly munched on a packet of crisps discreetly. Well, I tried to, but the crunching sounds could still be heard, Felix and Ryan still didn't mind. After finishing my crisps, I sat next to Mark and Ryan, my body felt so weak, but I couldn't tell them why I was like this, I don't want them to worry, they have more important things to worry about. Knowing me, I'll probably end up being awkward and nervous around them, hopefully I won't. Hopefully, just this once, I can actually keep something secret..

Normal POV

Alice seemed quite fatigued for many unknown causes, she had walked more than what she did today, so it can't have been that. She accidentally slipped a little bit in pure tiredness and her head rested on Mark's shoulder. He looked at Ryan, Felix and Jack in slight amusement, the scenario was actually quite adorable. No matter what the situation is, people don't appreciate the little things that can make you smile...

ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. Sorry for the late update! I WAS going to post this on Saturday, but Virgin Media are just a bunch of pricks! ;_; My Internet was down all weekend :( But it's back now, so Yaay! xD Also sorry for the slight short chapter... New chapters coming soon! So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3