Chapter 44: A Crazy Night...

Picture: Alice's Note for next chapter

Anthony's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, Ian was still fast sleep on the other double bed opposite me. I don't know why I woke up, but I had an urge to wake up, like something was going to happen. I sat on the front edge of the bed, feeling a presence in front of me, but no one seemed to be there...

"Anthony.. It's me.." I heard a small whisper, it sounded like Arixa, but how was she here?

"Ari..?" I trembled, as I soon saw a ghost... It was definitely Arixa.

Everything but her hair and eyes was white, she seemed sad, broken... I was shocked, she was standing in front me, when I saw her die in my arms. How was this possible?

"I promise you, you'll see me again.. very soon.." Arixa slowly walked closer to me, gently hugging me. It felt like she really was hugging me, but I sadly couldn't hug her back.

"I miss you so much..." I mumbled with tears in my eyes, wanting to hold her in my arms, but I couldn't do that...

"Me too Anthony..." Arixa sighed, tears already rolling down her face. She gently hugged me once more, "I'll see you soon.." She whispered, "I love you.."

"I love you too..." I whispered back as I watched her fade into the darkness.

I quickly wiped my eyes as I saw Ian rise up from the other bed.

"You okay dude?" Ian mumbled, seeing my sore, red eyes.

"Y-Yeah..." I whispered feebly, I didn't really want to talk about it, but what was I supposed to do?

"Did you see Arixa?" Ian looked down, scratching the back of his head.

I just nodded weakly, not daring to speak a word. My hands were already shaking. Fear? Coldness? I didn't know what...

"I know how you feel Anthony..." Ian sighed as he sat next to me, giving me a manly hug. I'm glad Ian was still with me in this damned apocalypse. Just like best friends would, we would be there for each other, comfort each other in the time of need...

(A/N: Ianthony will not exist in this book no matter what you say!! *high fives @MigzFortuno*xD)

We both just sat there, talking about what we think would happen when we got to the camp or if it was safe...

Alice's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, like I couldn't control myself, I walked downstairs sleepily. My bag was in the living room, luckily untouched.

All of a sudden, I hear a small voice.

"A-Alice... Is it?" Lola whispered in slight fear.

"Y-Yeah... What's wrong?" I turned around to see her small feeble body standing before me. Oddly enough, she beckoned me and ran over towards a cupboard underneath the stairs.

"I-It's.. important.." She whispered, opening the cupboard door and letting me in. She shut the door behind me and struggled to find the light switch. She eventually found it.

"W-What's wrong?" I muttered, my eyes already watering, my gut was saying that it was bad news, very bad news.

"It's about Elliot... Y-Your brother.." She murmured scarcely, moving hair from her face.

"W-What about him...?" I questioned in fear, my body already shaking. She began to explain what she knew, and that sent me to breaking point, I decided to write all of it down, it would help with my plan, explain my reasons you see...

Afterwards, I rushed out of the cupboard in fear, I think I was having a panic attack.

"NO! ALICE STOP! YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!!!" She yelled after me but I didn't care, I just randomly ran out the house.

"I c-cant b-believe it... H-How... W-Why... W-When even! Fuck... T-This is f-fucked.." I mumbled, my legs having a mind of their own. My body ran off into the forest, my mind couldn't stop it... And before I knew it, I was completely engulfed by nature... nowhere left to turn...

Mark's POV

"Mark! Wake up!" I heard a voice yell, I opened my eyes and blinked a few times, to see Lola trembling in fear and Jack looking at her with worry. I knew something was definitely wrong when I saw them both as pale as the moon, stricken with fear.

"What's going on?" I inquired in ultimate confusion, shooting up from the bed.

"It's A-Alice.." Lola whispered quietly, her body froze up.

"W-What about her?" I replied almost instantly, standing up quickly.

"S-She ran off! Lola couldn't stop her." Jack sighed, he seemed just as scared Lola.

Without hesitation, I ran out of the room and rushed downstairs, yelling Alice's name over and over. It echoed through the area, but I didn't care if I brought attention to walkers, Alice was the only person I was thinking of at this point. Everyone soon began to follow me in confusion. I ran outside, scanning the trees, grass and various other areas around me. Nothing. No one. Nowhere to be seen. I felt a beads of cold sweat dripping from my hairline and onto my forehead. Alice, I couldn't lose her, I was starting to become close to her... Everyone followed me out and we all must've ran for miles, I wasn't stopping until I had found her. No way in hell was I going to let her die... Running at the speed of light, everyone else was struggling to keep up with me as I ran as if my life depended on it. But then... We came across two walkers munching through someone's body. Growling in what sounded like enthusiasm, Ryan quickly shot both walkers, and that's when the girl's body was revealed... It was Alice...

ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. More chapters coming soon from me, things will also get deadly and exciting! So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3