(Fan)-Epilogue

Congratulations to Caiti-M for the best entry! She will  get votes on her stories and a shoutout! Runner-up was TheRadioActiveBowtie and she will also get a shoutout! Also guys, I tweaked this a little bit and added parts here and there :)

A Week Later

Normal POV

The amount of graves Jack, Ian, Dan, and Mark had to dig was impressive and depressing. (Felix, Marzia, and Ashley accidentally ran too close to a grenade Ken threw at the walkers. Everyone else was bit severely and had to be shot.) They were bawling every few minutes, but wouldn't you if you lost your best friend? Your girlfriend? Your family, or who you considered to be family? When he wasn't grieving, Dan was tinkering with the portal. He wanted to bring back someone (that someone being Phil) but was afraid they would think him selfish, get jealous, and feed him to any remaining walkers. 

Jack could usually be found on the top of the highest building in Camp Ailmoor, usually with Mark, keeping watch. He tried his hardest to be positive, because it seemed like no one else was. That was who he was supposed to be anyway, the goofy, carefree Irish guy. 

Mark, when he wasn't talking with Jack, was found roaming around Camp Ailmoor. He'd walk around and usually return with whatever plants, weeds, and even the occasional flower, always placing them on the graves. 

By the graves was Ian, who did more than pay his respects. He was constantly pacing between Anthony's, Ashley's, Paige's and Arixa's graves and talking as though he was still with them. Mark heard him every now and then, while he placed the plants onto the graves, he was increasingly concerned for Ian's sanity.

One day, about two and a half weeks after the attack, Dan rushed to the portal, feeling abnormally positive. He woke up with a feeling that told him, 'Today will be the day.' Around lunchtime, he limped (he dropped a large hammer onto his leg) from the machine room to one of the walkie talkies and practically screamed, "Come to the machine room! I may have fixed the portal!"Jack ran in, but Mark had to drag a distraught Ian from the graves.

"What's going on with the portal?" Mark inquired, as he forced Ian into the room.

"We may be able to bring someone back at last!" Dan exclaimed. He never considered himself a handyman, but he fixed it.

"Who should we bring back first?" Jack asked, crossing his arms.

Ian spoke no more than a second later "A-Anthony! B-Bring b-back A-Anthony.." Ian quickly wiped his eyes, and stuttered a little. Dan nodded and went to the date and place when the attack happened and found, instead, him eating a piece of toast while surfing the internet. Oddly not affected by anything in all means of the apocalypse.

"What is this?" Mark questioned, feeling puzzled.

"Is this what would have happened if there was no apocalypse?" Dan asked, also quite confused.

"Maybe?" Jack guessed, scratching his neck.

Ian broke from Mark's grasp and ran into the portal. Nobody could stop him as he jumped in, through the screen. Everyone was eager to see what happened as he passed through. There he was, sitting down on the couch just as Anthony was. Nothing seemed different than from before. They were two awkward guys, browsing the web, talking. As if nothing ever happened.

"How the hell did that work?" Jack exclaimed, bewildered by what he had just witnessed.

"I was just messing around and apparently made a fucking wormhole. We can all go home!" Dan replied happily.

"But how will we go back? We lost friends, of course, but not anyone we lived with." Mark noted, pointing between him and Jack.

"Well... I guess you can come home with me," Dan suggested hesitantly.

"Sounds good to me," Jack agreed. "I'll even do a video with you!"

"That'd be excellent!" Dan exclaimed, smiling and showing his dimples

"Ditto," Mark added, Dan smiled. Life was finally going to work like it had before.

"Wait! We should probably check to see if everyone is still where they belong too!" Dan offered as he checked on Felix.

An image of the grand PewDiePie appeared on the screen of the portal. He was doing something on his computer, as always. He seemed normal. Edgar was on his lap, as per usual. The trio watched as even Marzia walked into the vicinity with Maya trailing behind her. They couldn't help but smile. Life was normal for them, too.

"We should try one more person," Dan told the other two as he flipped the switches the same way as before. He didn't know her personally, or at least not as good as Jack or Mark, but Dan thought it was necessary.

************************************************************************************

"Ashley...." Jack gasped as her saw a young girl laugh with another girl.

"And Amy...." Mark muttered, more to himself than anyone else. It surprised him that he even remembered a moment from months ago that lasted two seconds. A flashback image of Amy as a walker flashed into his mind...

Both girls looked happy and completely unaffected by any type of viral disease that turned people into walkers. It made everyone in the room happy.

"Do you think that Ian and Ashley are still brother and sister in that world?" Jack wondered.

"It's possible," Mark responded thoughtfully. He turned to Dan and, after taking a long, slow inhale, said, "Find Phil. Then we can all be home." Dan nodded and flipped the switches one more time and found Phil eating a sandwich while scrolling through Tumblr on his bed. Dan laughed to himself. He really did miss him over the months and was ready to be with him again, recording videos like they normally would.

Just then, the Walker Alarm went off.

"Ignore it, I'm sure we can get through," Mark instructed. Jack and Dan nodded.

"Do you think we'll remember any of this in the other universe if we go through? And what if we can't all get through at one place? And what if we appear at the apartment to find that JackSepticEye, Markiplier, and danisnotonfire already exist?" Dan asked all at once as he stared at the image of Phil finishing his meal.

Mark just shook his head, saying, "We just have to try. We'll hold hands and run in together, as fast as we can. We can do this." He was positive. The other two nodded and grabbed each other's hands.

"One... Two... Three!" Jack yelled as they ran through the portal and ended up in Dan's apartment, not remembering a single thing except that they just finished an awesome DanAndPhilGAMES video together.

Yet, there was one thing they didn't know... What if they were sent into the past? What if the zombie apocalypse occurs once more? Will they experience deja vu? No one knows at this point, the only way to find out, is to watch the story unfold again!

ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you guys enjoyed the Epilogue! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. More chapter and stories coming soon! (Including a Darkiplier Fanfic in Halloween!) So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3