Chapter 46: Advanced Technology

Normal POV

"Guys! Guys! Guys!" Felix yelled, shaking everyone to get up. "We've made it!! We're at Camp Ailmoor!!" Felix shrieked with glee, waking up practically everyone in the car.

"Holy crap! Really?!" Anthony shot up, along with Ryan. They were both exceedingly happy.

"We've been through so much.. And we're finally here!" Mark smiled a little, still quite scarred from a mere few hours ago.

"Thank god we made it!" Jack grinned brightly, Lola still quite tired as she lay in Jack's arms, she displayed a smile.

"C'mon guys. Lets go." Ian beamed, as they all exited the car.

Lola's leg still wasn't doing too good, Jack helped her for support as they all walked slowly towards the camp doors.

The doors opened slowly to reveal two guys, one guy with dark brown hair and brown eyes, and the other guy with jet black hair and blue eyes. It was Dan Howell and Phil Lester.

"Dan and Phil?" Felix and Anthony questioned with a smile.

"Hey guys." Dan smirked and laughed a little, his dimples showing as he yet again displayed a smile.

"Hi." Phil smiled lightly, his blue eyes glinting in hope.

They both looked quite scruffy, although they seemed quite clean too, well, cleaner than the other group at least.

"How were you able to keep track of us?" Felix asked, still a little confused as he lifted his phone up into a gesture.

"Oh! There's some weird but awesome technology here! We'll show you! Come on in!" Dan beckoned the entire group inside, closing and locking the wide doors after them.

Once they had entered the camp, they walked past the homes and houses to see gadgets and machinery in a gargantuan room, they were almost everywhere! It was practically a facility room with all of this stuff. From Immunity Testers to Gas Masks, they had pretty much any type of technology you could think of!

"Damn.. you have a lot of stuff.." Felix trailed off as he gazed at the surrounding technology before his eyes.

"Yeah.. I know. But wait till you see this!" Dan grinned, they continued to follow him until they came across what seemed to be a portal of some sort.

"Woah! What does this do?" Anthony was shocked, staring at its design and interior.

"Well... It's some weird portal that connects through to the afterlife to the real world, so it can basically bring anyone you've seen die along this way back to life.." Phil explained, crossing his arms as he stared up at the portal and then back at the group.

"You can't exactly try and get multiple people from one person. So for example, say if there was a person who wanted to bring back two people, they would have to only pick one person." Dan continued, he then looked across at everyone else. "So, who wants to go first?"

Lola leaned on Jack a little bit as she slowly raised her hand. "M-May I?.." She stuttered, her long blonde locks almost covering her face.

"Yeah, of course!" Phil smiled, nodding a little. "Just stand right here before the portal." He guided her on where to stand and approached the computer.

"So what's the name of the person you're bringing back?" Dan asked politely, as he stood beside Phil.

"His name is Alex.." Lola replied softly, her voice cracking slightly.

"Okay.. And where did he... die?" Dan asked slowly, aware that she may still be scarred from that incident.

"Palm Springs, C-California." Lola stuttered, painful memories washed over her like the sea over pebbles.

"Okay! Think we've got him. Is that him?" Phil inquired, as an image of a young boy with light brown hair showed up from the projector on the right.

"Y-Yeah, that's h-him." Lola nodded sadly, but a sense of hope rose inside of her.

Dan and Phil pressed multiple buttons and soon the portal began to rumble, the aquamarine force field beginning to form. And out stepped Alex, no injuries or damage.

"A-Alex..?" Lola mumbled, lost for words.

"L-Lola!" Alex ran up to her, hugging her softly as she cried in his arms. "They didn't hurt you right?"

"T-They did a l-little.. but t-these g-guys saved me.." Lola grinned slightly, pointing behind her.

Lola and Alex looked behind them with smiles on their faces, the group of guys smiled back, happy to see that Lola was finally with someone she knew.

"Okay then!" Dan beamed as Lola and Alex stepped back, "Who's next?"

"I'll go next.." Ryan raised his hand, he had two people on his mind, Ken or Minx?

He stood in front of the portal still deciding who to choose, who to bring back... He didn't know who to pick, he knew what Ian would pick, so he was completely confused. Who should he choose? His decision lies in your hands! Ken or Minx?

ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. Sorry for the delay guys! But things are going to get better! Now its your turn! Ken or Minx? Who should he pick? More chapters coming soon! So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3