Chapter 20: Lock & Load..

Mark's POV

"Okay, so now we have a plan. But just one question...How are we going to sneak into disguise?" I asked, folding my arms and looking at everyone else.

"Maybe we could just wear all black? Would that work?" Matt suggested, still thinking harder.

"That might work...But what about masks?" Felix inquired, checking his side mirrors.

"Yeah... that's a good point, The Bandits are known for their masks.." Anthony huffed in wonder, looking at Ian. "Any ideas dude?"

"Maybe we could say we lost our masks or something?" Ian was mind-boggled, he was just rambling now.

"But they know what we all look like.." Mari scratched her head in thought. "It would be helpful if David and Joshua were here.." Mari sighed.

"Yeah...It would be...they'd have ideas, I know they would." Matt mumbled, leaning his head on his hand.

The cold air from the open windows brushed past us, sending shivers down our spines, the blinding sun, gleaming down upon the car, making it seem somewhat hotter than usual. We were all out of ideas, looks like we'd really have to improvise at this point..

Unknown POV

The two females who were apparently called Ashley and Marzia, were sitting in the back. Ashley was knocked out by Chris, who was at the back, keeping an eye on them. He had beaten the crap out of her, and was threatening Marzia; we had only two more days to reach camp, that was the time limit from our boss. Hopefully, one of them is immune, then we can kill them for the cure. We need to keep our guard up too, their group is after them and they could attack us when we least expect it.

"Walkers ain't been out for a while, man." I spoke, slightly confused.

"Dude, We picked this place clean. There ain't a walker to be seen!" Carl laughed, continuing to drive.

"How much longer?" Chris shouted from the back.

"Over several hours! We did literally tear across half of America to find people y'know!" Carl shouted back.

"Good point!" Chris agreed, laughing a little.

You could hear Chris threatening Marzia from miles away. He was loud, annoying and not to mention obnoxious.

"Yo, Chris leave her alone, she's had enough torture for now!" I yelled to the back, trying to stop his irritating voice.

"Ugh! Fine!" He replied, sounding disappointed and annoyed. But we couldn't risk it anyway, if he had been any louder, then the whole dead population of America would have been after us. I could hear quiet sobbing and whispering, from both Ashley and Marzia, something about 'being safe' and 'I wish Felix was here' and 'Please help us'. Heh, they ain't going nowhere apart from our camp!

Felix's POV

I had to find these bastards! They don't mess with our group! We're fully equipped and we're coming for them, but now that I think about it, they're probably topped up and keeping an eye out for us anyway. So apart from the fact that we had no plan for going in disguise, our plan was pretty well-rounded, we just had to figure out what we could do about masks, that was the only thing holding us back.

"What if we literally shoot our way in?" Ryan asked, shrugging a little and drinking from his bottle.

"That's a risk we could take.." I agreed, "But we need to have a main plan, that could be our backup?.." I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed.

"Think they'll let you in with your mask?" Mark chuckled slightly, looking across at Ryan smirking at him.

Ryan laughed, "Maybe, but the only problem is that its white. We need a black mask of some sort." His laughter died down as he began thinking again.

"Wait...I have an idea!" Mari suggested and continued, "This may be a little far-fetched, but if we have black shirts or something like that, we could make them." Everyone agreed and nodded.

"Good idea Mari!" Matt smirked, looking across at her proudly gleaming face.

"So we have our plan!" I grinned, concentrating on the road, "Everyone get a black shirt or something like that out," I instructed, following the now darkened tyre marks.

"I have a pair of scissors in my pack," Anthony offered, digging through his backpack.

One by one, everyone began cutting their black shirts in order to create the masks, they made sure they fit and put them away safely. We had a plan now, there was no turning back, we're coming for the bandits, and we're gonna save Ashley and Marzia.

Ashley's POV (Several Hours Later..)

I became conscious when I heard one of the guys shouting, I opened my eyes slowly, the van doors swung open and Marzia was pushed up and out of the van. The Bandit stood in front of me, he aimed his gun and kicked my side.

"HEY! Get up!" He spat, kicking my side once again.

"O-Okay! Okay! I'm getting up!" I murmured dizzily, being thrown out of the van.

When I looked up, I saw a massive silver fence with barbed wire at the top, there was no way anyone could escape from the top. The place was extremely secure too, around three Bandits upfront with AKs and a ton inside. I really hope our group can get to us. Me and Marzia were thrown into some kind of outdoor room, which I guess was the waiting room for our execution, there was at least 15 people in their excluding us. Thank god there was time. I noticed there was two recognizable guys in there too, one with black hair and glasses and another with brown hair, he was slightly shorter than the other guy. Everyone else in the 'waiting room' was quiet and they looked like they didn't care. Me and Marzia were the only ones who were crying. And I was the only kid.

Ryan's POV

After quite a while, we came across a sliver fence that had a barbed wire above it, this was it, this was the camp. We quickly put on our masks.

"I think we should have a few people on the outside, to take shots if there's a sticky situation," Ian spoke quietly, reloading his gun and holstering it.

"I'll do that." Felix replied, his tone of voice full of anger, "I'll shoot their fucking faces if they hurt us!"

"I'll go with you." I offered, looking in his direction. I'm his closest friend, I'm gonna need to try and help him control his anger.

"I'll join you too." Mark suggested, agreeing with us.

"Ok, so you guys go first, distract the three guards and we'll go round back." I ordered politely. Ian, Anthony, Matt and Mari left the car in their masks, and me Mark and Felix quickly ran to the back, where we had a clear shot if we needed to and we were safe and hidden. The plan had begun.

ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. If you like this fanfiction so far, please check out my latest fanfiction, The Last Moment... Also, new chapter for Overrun will come out on Wednesday! So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3