Chapter 9: No.....

Marzia's POV

We continued our journey to Mississippi, it was 7:56pm now... We had been on the road for 5 hours straight, swapping every time the one person who was driving was tired. Felix was driving at this point, I sat in the front passenger seat next to him, Ashley and Ryan were in the row behind us, Ian and Anthony were in the last row.

Once again there was one spare seat next to Ryan. Ashley had fallen asleep and Ryan had too, Ashley's head was leaning on Ryan's shoulder and Ryan had his arm around her. He really did care about Ashley, they were becoming close. I felt like screaming 'Aww!' but I had to keep it in, they were up early today, 4am to be exact.

Ian and Anthony were asleep too, just me and Felix were awake. Ashley's head wound was doing okay, just a scar on the upper left side of her head, there was a scar on her cheek too. Ryan was gently holding his gun, but not on the trigger, he was in a light sleep, you could tell.

"How much further until we get to Mississippi?" I whispered, looking back at Ashley and Ryan.

"A couple more miles." Felix mumbled, turning the wheel slowly and checking the screenshots of Google Maps.

"We should get there by nightfall," Felix continued, he smiled at me reassuringly, I smiled back, already accepting his comfort.

Ryan's POV

I was awake by the time we were just an hour away from Mississippi, Ashley still lay asleep on my side, she was so adorable, she was very close with Felix and even Ian, but I still somehow felt like it was my job to look after her. I looked across at Felix, he was still driving, casually looking at Google Maps.

"Oh! You're awake," Marzia grinned at me, her eyes glinting in happiness. "How did you sleep?"

"Alright." I smiled, looking back at Ashley, she woke up just minutes later.

"Hey... Are we there yet?" Ashley mumbled.

"Almost, just another hour..." Felix yawned, clearing his throat. Ashley sat up, sipping what was left of her water. As the car slowly drove past different walkers that showed up now and then, thankfully, the car was quiet and didn't make too much noise.

"Everyone, just make sure you have loaded guns and medical supplies, we might need them...after all, this is the most infected area.." I mumbled the last bit quieter.

"Okay." Ian replied reloading his gun and checking his ammunition.

"On it!" Ashley said, completely focused.

"Okay." Marzia nodded, her accent making her sound high pitched.

The rest of us checked our ammunition, reloaded our guns if we had to and checked our food and medical supplies, you never know what might happen...

1 hour later..

Felix's POV

"Guys!" I whispered, everyone was awake now..."We're here."

"Everyone got loaded weapons?" Ryan asked, getting his gun out and attaching the silencer.

"Yep!" Ashley replied.

"Yes!" Marzia exclaimed

"Yeah!" Ian nodded

"Yup!" Anthony repeated

"Already thinking ahead!" I grinned.

We drove through the rough, cracked road, staying as quiet as possible; the car was taking little to no damage. The area was unusually quiet, considering it was mean't to be the most infected... There was a guy limping closer to the car, he wasn't a walker, but he did look familiar....

"Mark? Markiplier?!" Felix called.

"Felix?" He replied, he limped closer to the car.

"How the hell did you get around here?! And what the heck happened?" Felix smirked

"I'm just roaming to be honest, kinda running low on supplies too.." Mark shrugged, his rifle in its holder on his back.. "And this, well...."

Mark's POV

I was just walking, casually checking for any 'stealth' walkers, they're annoying like that...I remember hearing guns on the right hand side of me, the next thing I knew I got shot in the leg, and a walker pushed me to the ground, I kicked it off, HEADSHOT!
I quickly got up and just ran, holding my leg carefully...

Felix's POV

"Damn!" I sighed.

"M-Markiplier!" Ashley popped her head out of the window, she was amazed. "I love your videos!" she exclaimed quietly

Mark smiled "Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ashley!" Ashley grinned

I invited Mark to join us, we continued driving. Walkers began to show up all around, we drove past slowly, not making a sound. We were in the clear but a familiar walker walked towards us,

"Oh shit.." I murmured.

"N-N-No.....I-I-It can't be...." Ashley began tearing up, we all got out of the car, even Ian and Anthony were sad, they played TTT with me and Ken. Those were some good times. Ashley hugged Ryan and he comforted her.. She was so upset...

ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. More chapters await! So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3