Chapter 2 ~ Aris

Once dinner was finished everyone was put into a room which just had enough room for all of us. "well this is better than what we had in the Glade" Frypan exclaims "yep definitely" I muttered under my breath.

"hey y/n?" Minho's says "ye?" "can I talk to you about something?" I nod my head and walk over to a bunk in the corner with Minho seeing what he wanted. "okay so I know you have a bad feeling about this place and so do I. You know that ratman guy?" I nod my head "well I swear I saw him go into a room that was full of bodies and not just any bodies. They were the ones that were taken away before dinner. This place isn't safe and I know it" "I knew this place wasn't safe at all. I sensed it when we got here" Minho hugged me and told me everything was going to be okay. Then he went off and laid down in his bed.

Thomas and I were sharing a bunk. I laid down next to him and pecked his lips before falling asleep on his chest.

It was around 1 in the morning when I heard people muttering. I woke up to find Thomas talking to someone underneath our bed. "come with me. I need to show you something" I heard a boys voice that wasn't familiar to me. "Okay I'm coming" the Thomas moved me from his chest and crawled under the bed. I decided to wait a few seconds for them to go then I would follow them.

I had started crawling under the vents when I heard people talking. I turned a corner and saw this boy and Thomas looking done through a vent. "psst Thomas what are you doing?" Both the boys turned to look at me and it looked like they had seen a ghost. "y/n what are you doing here? How on earth did you find us?" "I heard you to muttering to each other and it woke me up and then I followed you into the vents. Now what are we looking at?"

"just come and look. You'll see" the boy said

I crawled over to the vent they were looking over and looked down waiting for whatever they were waiting for.

A few minutes had passed and I was about to say something when I saw people walk passed the vent. There was a woman in a white lab coat and behind her were bodies. But they were covered up and had this weird type of machine attached to them. They walked into another room and we couldn't see them anymore. I knew something was up with this place.

A few minutes of silence had passed when i decided to speak up "I knew something was up about this place and I want to find out what's behind those doors. "We better head back before anyone finds out that we're gone" the boy said and started to crawl away when Thomas spoke up "wait. What's your name?" "Aris" he said and crawled away.

Thomas and I made our way back to our room. Luckily we didn't get lost.

When we got back I snuggled back into bed with Thomas.

"do you think we're safe?" I asked

"no I don't think so, but I promise we will get to safety soon" Thomas replied before both of us falling into a deep sleep.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! In the next chapter It's going to be about finding what's behind the door so it might be a long chapter. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye shuck-faces! <3