Chapter 16 ~ Revenge

I wake up the next morning feeling rough and sick. I recall the moments from the night and it brings a sick feeling to my stomach so I run outside and empty out my stomach.

I slump down on the floor feeling gross. "Y/n? Are you okay?" I look up and see Newt looking at me concerned. I just nodded my head in response.

********

We were all trying to pick up all the stuff and tidy the right arm but it was no use everything was destroyed.

"We will take off tomorrow to the right arm and get to safety" Vince exclaims.

"I'm not coming with you" I speak up "what?" I hear Newt say.

"I said I'm not coming. I'm going to get my brother back with or without you. I'm not asking anyone to come with me"

"Y/n...look this is dangerous for you I've known Minho for..well as long as I can remember but this and if I could I would save him if it was so easily and be standing up there next to you but this your talking about is impossible " Newt tells me.

"More like suicide" Jorge says.

"Listen it's not just about Minho it's about all of us it's about everyone wicked has taken and everyone they will take. They'll never stop so, I'm gonna stop them. I'm gonna kill Ava Paige and Teresa" I finish off.

"I have to admit I would like some revenge" Harriet tells us.

"Me to they've tortured us for years now it's time for there torture so I'm in" Thomas says

"We'll that's a good speech kid now, what's your plan?" Vince speaks up.

I'm ready. Ready to get my brother back. Ready to fight for our lives. I'm not going to stop until they're all dead. I want revenge and this is the only way it will happen.

Sorry the chapter is short but WE FINISHED SCORCH TRIALS!!!! Wow two books already done and now we are onto the last one. Bit emotional but it's crazy how far I have come. I could not have done this without the support and love from all of you especially ilovefakeguystooeasy so thank you and now it's time for the death cure <3