Chapter 22 : Close To You

Chapter 22

"Your orgasm won't fade. I promise, the need will be stronger by the time I get done," he told her. He sat up a little bit, unbuttoning the buttons on his shirt, before pulling it over his head, revealing his chest and abs. " Ooooo," Ana said seeing the dips and ripples of his abs, her eyes traveling down towards where his waist dipped into his v-line heading towards his pelvis," I might want to cover this with some chocolate," she said running her hands along his chest and abs. "Me first," he said," I want to lick some sweet chocolate off your gorgeous tits."

"Please do!!" she said, and he reached for the chocolate.

Pushing the cap of the bottle back, he tilted it upside down over her chest, drizzling chocolate on her tits, watching as the sauce covered areas that he couldn't wait to get his mouth on. He put the bottle down and lowered his head, allowing his tongue to swipe against the side of her breast, licking up some chocolate.

"Ughh, yes like that..." she moaned.

He let his tongue move around, licking up chocolate slowly, deliberately pulling her nipple in towards his mouth, when he got to it, sucking the chocolate off. His tongue rolled up against her nipple. He sat up reaching for the spoon and ice cream to put some on the right nipple, which was free of chocolate now. "Oh my god!" she gasped, feeling the cold ice cream on her nipple," UH!"

"Mmm, i told them, and you this is how i like to eat my ice cream," he said.

" Yes you did," she whispered. She felt him lowering his head as his tongue was sweeping, licking, sucking to get ice cream off of her. Her nipples were standing taut having gotten cold.

"Well, fuck," she moaned, "Joe, i may need your cock today, you're turning me on to no end..."

"Today you get my tongue only. But trust me, you will enjoy everything my tongue has to offer," he said to her. She groaned softly," Joe come on," she begged. " I'm going to make you come with my tongue," he said to her. He went to her left nipple, and worked on cleaning up the chocolate sauce with his tongue, tugging on her nipple, swirling his tongue around it. She was moaning, and her hands were all over him. He grabbed the ice cream again to cover the left nipple and enjoy the ice cold treat, causing her nipple to harden.

"Ughhh yes, im so wet, im gonna cum if you dont stop..." she moaned.

"Maybe you should let yourself cum, so you can feel better, " he groaned as he was finishing up the second scoop of ice cream and trailing his tongue between the valley of her breasts.

"Ugh, Joe," she moaned letting her body relax as she felt her body begin to give in to her pleasure.

He reached down pushing her g-string aside and brushed his fingers against her folds, parting them as she began to orgasm, her juices spilling. He lowered his head to begin to lick up the sticky sweetness spilling from her.

"Ugh," she moaned feeling his tongue cleaning her as her body tremored from her orgasm, her leg shaking and everything.

He swept his tongue against her pussy folds slowly, enjoying the feel of it against his tongue,"Mmmmm," he moaned against her. When he had finished cleaning her up, he looked down at her, and she lay there gasping softly. " Joe, that felt WOW," she whispered.

Clay had never made her feel like this, it was usually in and out with him. He never gave her oral, but she always used to give it to him. "If I didn't have to get back to the diner, I'd make you cum again by playing with your clit and folds," He groaned.

" Joe please, please don't leave yet. I want that," she said to him.

"MMM fuck I do too Ana. You taste so good the best shake I've ever tasted," he groaned. She loved hearing him say that, she was the best he had tasted. She bit her bottom lip softly,

" Tomorrow than?" she asked softly," After your shift at the diner. My Dad will be gone all day," she told him," My house."

"Yes tomorrow after my shift, I'm going to make you cum more than once so I can have a taste of My Ana Banana Milkshake," he promised. Somehow with him now calling her Ana Banana it definitely had a much different tone to it than when the guys in the group did it. She liked it better now from Joe's lips. He reached for his shirt to pull on over his head, before climbing off the bed to leave. Ana watched him go as she lay there, she couldn't wait til tomorrow afternoon. She felt a thrill run through her veins at the thought of him licking her to orgasm. 

<3 <3 <3 <3

Think Joe and Ana will get to meet tomorrow? Thanks to my readers, I am glad you are reading this