Chapter 11 : Clay's A Cheater

Chapter 11

Anabella ran until she was running out the front doors of the school. Katie had turned and followed the other girl, found her outside struggling to get into her car. " Ana, talk to me," Katie offered quietly.

" Fucking! I can't even....He!" She let go of the car's door handle, and slid down onto the gravel on her knees sobbing.

Katie knelt beside her friend," Clay did something?" she asked gently.

" He's been fucking Aubrey," she whispered," it's obviously been going on for awhile, and I don't know how long." Tears slipped down her cheeks.

Katie put her books down and hugged her friend," Let's get you home, huh? I think today is a good day to skip school," she said softly.

"I just... I don't understand... was our sex not good enough for him? He said he loved me," Ana said as Katie helped Ana into her car. Katie didn't live far. She walked to school usually.

Katie drove Anabella back to her house and the two girls were climbing out to go inside. " Guys say alot of things," Katie said sadly.

Tears were still slipping down Ana's cheeks as they went up to her room," But I love him. I always gave him sex, what makes Aubrey better?" she asked tearfully.

"Nothing! She fucks everybody!" Katie said.

"But why MY boyfriend?!?!" Ana asked angrily.

"I hate to tell you this but Clay, is hot!" Katie said honestly, then added, "And she chases after what she is told she can't have!"

"Well obviously he's hot," Ana grumbled," Doesn't mean he has to follow through on other girl's advances." She sat down on her bed, putting her head in her hands," He's probably been fucking her all over the goddamn place behind my back."

"I'm sorry he's an asshole Ana..." Katie said softly, "just remember no ones worse than me right now... blacklisted in school which basically shits all over my personal life!"

Ana looked at Katie," I would offer to talk to Kim but she's made up her mind. You're just lucky you weren't fucking her boyfriend, although she mentioned last night it was a possibility."

"Yeah, good thing.." katie chuckled, "But its fine, i am sure i can find another group of friends..."

"Shit... maggie was planning on claim her kiss with jordan at lunch. Im gonna miss it..." ana said, "Son of a bitch ruins everything fun."

Katie laughed," That sounds like Maggie," she said.

" I know, I totally wanted to see that one," Ana sighed," I guess I'll have to ask for a play by play tomorrow."

" Well how about we watch some movies and eat some ice cream?" Katie asked her.

" I like that idea," Ana agreed.

"Okay you pick out a movie and ill go get us bowls of ice cream, or do you just want cartons and a couple spoons?" katie giggled.

"Cartons and spoons," Ana agreed as she got up to go through her movie collection.

" Alright. I'll be back," Katie said and went down to the Shay's kitchen to get the ice cream carton and spoons.

**~

Lunch at school, Kim and Maggie were sitting at the table, as the boys were starting to sit down. " Okay where did Ana go?" Maggie asked," I haven't seen her all day."

" I saw her this morning. She went looking for Clay," Kim said.

" Oh well that must be more fun than us," Maggie giggled.