Chapter 36 : Getting Caught

Chapter 36

**~

Joe and Ana laid on the couch, merely covered by just the light cotton blanket. Him underneath her, with her resting against him, slightly on her side, their hands both resting on Bowie's safe little haven inside of Ana. It wasn't long before the both of them fell asleep, drifting off

At 9:30 pm the garage to the house opened and Anabella's dad, Nik Shay walked into the house, the sight on his living room sofa of his naked pregnant daughter and boy set him off," What the hell do you think you're doing in my living room!" Nik screamed so loud, that Ana almost jumped.

She sat up quickly grabbing the blanket to cover herself," Daddy, you weren't supposed to be home yet," she gasped.

Joe woke up and Ana's Dad was glaring at him, " This the kid who got you pregnant, thinks he can have you whenever he wants!" Nik yelled.

Joe quickly grabbed his clothes," Sir, I just-----" he began.

" Joe go," Ana begged softly gently pushing him towards the front door as he was getting dressed.

" Cherie, I can't just leave you like this," he whispered.

"Joe please, let me handle this," she whispered.

" I'm going to break every bone in that kid's body!" Nik promised.

"God Joe, just run! I'll call you tomorrow," she promised as she kissed him quickly and pushed him towards the front door again, and turned to intercept her Dad while holding the sheet around her body, " Daddy! Stop no! I told you, the guy responsible is gone," Ana said to her father.

" Just cause you're pregnant doesn't give you a pass to bring guys over here and do whatever the hell you want to Anabella!" Nik yelled at his daughter angrily.

" I know, I'm sorry. Just please leave Joey out of this. Please," she begged," I love him."

"Joey? I thought you were dating that Danny boy?" he asked, angrily.

Ana sighed," I'm in love with Joey, but I'm Danny's girlfriend. It's just...just know that no Joey did not get me pregnant. That's all you need to know Daddy."

"You are my daughter, What I need to know is why you think this is how you should behave? first getting pregnant now sleeping around," he said.

"I'm not sleeping around!" she said angrily," It's complicated! I know getting pregnant wasn't smart okay? I know that my whole life has changed now and that you are sorely disappointed! But you were already disappointed the day I was born, so why should this be any different?" Tears slipped down her cheeks, she was so tired of crying, even when she was sure there were no more tears, they still managed to fall.

"Anabella, why would you say that?" Nik asked.

"Because you've never made it a secret that you wanted a boy. A son to follow your footsteps into the business, someone just like you. Nothing I do is ever good enough. I'm never good enough."

"That's not true, yes I wanted a son, but I love you, Ana, I do," he said, trying to calm his daughter.

She shook her head," I need to shower and change for bed. I'm sorry about everything," she said as she held the sheet tightly around her and went into the kitchen to grab her clothes and went upstairs to her room.

**~

Joe got back to the diner and part of him wanted to run back to Anabella's house and tell her father, that yes he was the one who had gotten Anabella pregnant. That he was the father of Bowie because he wanted to take care of both of them.