Chapter 31: Cupid's Bow

Chapter 31

He could feel himself, building up to climax. Her mouth working on him, as her hands were running up and down his thighs. She dragged her nails down his thighs, her head bobbing up and down.

"Shit, Ana," he moaned before he felt himself twitch and release into her mouth.

She was swallowing up every last drop of him, as he was spilling down her throat. She was drinking up.

"Mmm," she moaned after he finished. She cleaned him up and then popped him out of her mouth. She smirked up at him, and then kissed him roughly.

"Good?" she whispered.

"Fuck yes, now we just gotta get him up again so I can fuck you," he said, his hands grabbing her ass and massaging it.

She giggled," I'm very VERY good at waking him up," she said. Her hands sliding down his chest, and wrapping around his cock, her hands moving up and down his shaft, she was putting just enough pressure.

"Yes, shit," he moaned. He was still really sensitive after his climax, but it only took a moment to get him awake and hard again.

Her mouth found his, as she kissed him. His hand at the back of her neck as he was kissing her back. He felt himself begin to stiffen at her touch. " Oooo so hard," she moaned softly against his mouth.

"Yes, now you can put him in that tight pussy of yours," he said, gripping her hair a bit tighter.

" Mhmm. My pussy wants him in there," she said to him, as she let her head fall back. She moved forwards, sinking down onto his hard cock, feeling him embedded inside of her once she was fully encasing him.

"OH fuck, yes, this, you, it's everything I need right now," she moaned swirling her hips a bit before gripping the seatback behind his head as she fully straddled his hips. She moved, up and down, feeling him rub her inside walls over and over again. She moaned loudly finally feeling cock inside her walls.

"Damn girl, I had no idea you felt so good," he said softly, as he ran his hands down her back, letting his fingers lightly brush her skin. He could feel himself more and more turned on by her. He held her hips and helped her move up and down on top of him. It wasn't anything wild, it was just purely simple. She leaned her head down, turning it at an angle, so her hair fell down. He turned his head and buried it in her locks, as he let out a growl of pleasure, feeling himself and her as well, getting closer and closer to their climaxes. She was running her hands down his arms, back up, and then towards his chest. She trailed a single fingertip down the center of his chest, she was breathing a little more and making the most delicious noises," UH....Mmmmm," she bit her bottom lip.

"Fuck Ana," he moaned, before this hand spanked her roughly, the sound echoing thru the car. This caused her to cry out in pleasure and speed up her movements.

She was rocking as much as she could, without bumping anything. As her walls claimed his cock, they were both getting so close. "UHHH! Shit! Make me cum Danny!" she cried out, and it wasn't long before she was spilling her juices, all down his cock. He was lifting his hips up and soon exploding into her, spilling into her sweet pussy. They were both breathing heavily as she rested her forehead against his.

He kissed her nose softly," How did that feel Ana Banana?" he asked softly.

" Exactly like what I needed so damn bad," she purred.

"Well we can go again if you are up to it," he said kissing over her neck.

She closed her eyes playing with his hair," Mmmm. The best sounding phrase I think I've heard in a long time," she sighed. Did she want to go for round three with him? He nuzzled her neck, and she was brushing her fingers down the back of his neck and across his shoulders. She could really be in a relationship with him, she felt safe with him and wanted.