Chapter 30: Ana's Date

Chapter 30

"You can't walk from here Grace, you know that. We're not even within walking distance of Boston," he said to her.

"Then I will find a ride, I want to be far away from you!" she said angrily.

" Hitchhiking is far more dangerous than this party or even me. You could get picked up by a serial killer or a maniac who could do all kinds of things if he got you alone."

"Then give me my damn phone back!!!" she said. She never cursed but she was so angry now.

"What are you going to tell your mother?" he asked her.

" That there was alcohol at the party," she snapped holding her hand out for her phone.

" And if she asks about me?" he asked her.

" That you're not right for me, are you happy?" she asked angrily.

"Sure, if that is what you want Grace," Joe said, "I thought we could work past all this."

" Can we? Can you stop asking me to have sex with you? Can you stop drinking?" she asked him," I like you Joe, but the way you live your life, is scary and wrong. You have plenty of time to grow up and get married and then have sex. It shouldn't be the only thing about a relationship you love."

"It's not the only thing I love in a relationship. If it was then I wouldn't have asked you to come to this party with me," he told her.

"Well I am sorry to burst your bubble, but I just wanna go home now," she said.

"Fine be a baby Grace. I thought we could discuss this like adults. We're going to be 18 soon, and adults should be able to talk about things," he said to her handing the phone to her.

"Thank you," she said simply, taking her phone and dialing her mother's number. She didn't want to talk. She wanted to go home.

Joe went back towards the beach shaking his head and retrieved his cup from where he left it. Taran found him again," Thought you left man," he said," Glad you came back. This is going to be a blast!"

"That's what I was thinking before everything," Joe grumbled bringing his cup to his lips.

" Uhoh. This about the girl that came with you? She's cute, but um a little strung tightly," Taran offered.

" I know," Joe grumbled," She's uptight."

**~

After dinner at a beautiful restaurant, Danny and Ana were alone in his car. " We could....park somewhere," she said softly to him, hoping he'd want to.

"Of course, if that's what you wanna do Ana, I'd love to," he said.

" I'd like to yes," she said softly, putting her hand on his leg, while he was driving. She was inching her hand up to his leg and moved it towards his crotch. Her hand moving over the bulge in his jeans, right where his cock was beneath the fabric. She wanted to grind against him, feel the friction of the jeans against her pussy.

"Then Parking somewhere is exactly what we're gonna do," he groaned feeling her touch him thru his jeans.

" If I remember correctly, you're pretty big," she moaned softly, licking her lips as her hand moved up and down his crotch.

"I am glad you remember, and I have not forgotten how talented you are with that mouth of yours," he said, putting the car in drive and hoping to get somewhere quickly.

"Thank you," she whispered, delighted that he remembered the things she did with her mouth. She remembered he mentioned at lunch a few months back that she could wrap her mouth around him when she first introduced everyone to Joe. He finally got to the docks and parked. They moved to the backseat of his car, and Ana was undoing his jeans eagerly.