Summer (Chapter 1)

INT. LOGAN'S APARTMENT (LONDON). NIGHT

We are back at Logan's Apartment in London, which looks exactly the same. We see 2 lamps which are on, and Rory is sitting on the couch reading a book. She is wearing comfortable clothes. The door sounds and Logan comes to Scene.

Rory:

Hey, you are home early!

Logan:

Yeah, the Chinese Investors canceled our meeting until Thursday so I ran away!

Rory:

Thank you Chinese Investors.

Logan puts on the couch his briefcase, and throw his keys on the table. He sits next to Rory.

Logan: (cont'd)

And the baby?

Rory:

Sleeping!

Logan:

Oh, so it's just you and me then?

Rory:

I think so. Do you know what would be great?

Logan:

Umm... by the tone of your voice and your look, I'll say... Mac & Cheese!

Rory:

Yeah, yours is the best. I'm starving! what do you say if you make some while I call for a pizza and later on (flirty) I'll take care of desert!

Logan:

Well, that's an offer I can't refuse! Ok, let's make you some mac & Cheese.

Rory:

Thanks!... Hey Logan?

Logan:

I know, I know... extra cheese!

Rory:

Yeah and can I get a soda?

Logan:

You got it Ace. Ok, let's get you fed!

Logan Kisses Rory in the forehead and leaves scene. Rory grabs her phone and calls for a pizza.

INT. LOGAN'S APPARTMENT (ROOM). NIGHT

It's a big room, different from the one in Logan's apartment. Walls are grey and it has a big window in the back with big curtains hanging. There's a big closet on the left side of the room and a big bed on the right side. On each side of the bed there's a nightstand with a lamp.

We come closer and See Rory Sleeping. Suddenly we hear the baby who starts crying. The crying comes from another room. We see Rory opening her eyes and we hear someone saying "don't worry, go back to sleep, I'm on it"

Rory:

You are my knight without armor.

We see Jess appearing behind Rory and he kisses her.

Jess:

And without a horse too!

Rory:

Ok, we'll get you one online tomorrow. I love you.

Jess:

As much as you love coffee?

Rory:

No that much, but getting closer!

Jess smiles and stands up. He goes off scene.