Summer (Chapter 4)

INT. LORELAI'S HOUSE. NIGHT

The door opens and Lorelai comes in. She looks really hot and suffocated because of the weather.

Lorelai:

Why is it so hot at night? I wonder how much that flash dance water chairs costs? I bet Luke will go insane if he sees me...

Lorelai was on her way to the kitchen but she sees Luke on the couch. He's fallen asleep. Paul Anka is laying next to him. Lorelai comes and sits.

Lorelai:

(Moving him) Luke? Hey Luke?

Luke:

(He wakes up) Hey Lorelai, hi! You are home!

Lorelai:

Yeah and you fell asleep. With Paul Anka!

Luke:

Yeah I guess.

Lorelai:

The only time you felt sleep here you were really drunk! Is everything ok?

Luke:

I'm just tired. I got home a while ago and I sat here to watch the game but I guess I missed it!

Lorelai:

It looks like!

Luke:

Yeah, don't worry. I just had a rough day!

Lorelai:

(Curious) Oh yeah? Something you wanna tell me?

Luke:

No, I just had to go here and there, it's payments day.

Lorelai:

Oh, so that's why?

Luke:

What?

Lorelai:

Caesar told me you were to the bank early.

Luke:

Did he?

Lorelai:

(Worried) Luke, are you having any trouble with...

Luke:

(Interrupts) No, I'm not having any trouble. I just went to see some papers of the building. I was thinking on maybe sell a part of it!

Lorelai:

(Doubtful) Really? And you were going to tell me or...?

Luke:

Of course, but I wasn't sure so that's why I didn't say a thing. I'm still thinking about it.

Luke breathes and looks serious. Lorelai notices this.

Lorelai:

Are you sure that's all? 'Cause if there's something that's bothering you, you know you can trust...

Luke:

Yeah I know ( interrupts and looks nervous) Hey, Do you want me to cook something for you? You must be hungry!

Lorelai:

But you said you were tired, you can go to bed if you want...

Luke: