[̲̅1 . 0

With nothing but a harsh shove, seconds later your form was sent down into the endless void of vapor.

     The inky grasps of darkness seemed to squeeze onto your character, each finger of the dark seeming to harshly dig its nails into your form. No matter what you attempted, the misty liquid kept your lungs from gasping for a small hint of air, each of your attempts to inhale becoming futile and rendered you completely powerless compared to the grips of gravity. Each time you attempted to breathe, it came out as nothing but a choke, each of your tries becoming nothing but a pathetic attempt; and nothing but a sorrowful wish to get oxygen.

The water that engulfed you was like a burning toxin. It swirled and trapped you in a prison of vapor.

     You sunk deeper and farther down into the depths of the pool, the deep end somehow becoming heftier and wider by the second. Each gasp and pant for air rendered useless, the tears that fell out of your eyes blended into the water as if never falling out. The chokes you let out created small bubbles, the water beginning to flow through your nostrils without permission.

Your arms repeatedly clawed toward the air, praying for something, anything, to be gripped onto—perhaps even a person, anybody, to dive deep into the water and carry you out while sending you a smile and ensuring you that you're safe. Any reassurance of safety sounded heavenly, but alas, your wishes were kept the same; remaining as nothing but a plead of sorrow.

     The sky blurred while it slowly flew away from you as if simply teasing. It felt as if the world was watching your sinking form, as if it was just simply sneering, perhaps even letting out a small, taunting chuckle. Everything felt as if it were making a fool of you since people were still clearly apparent in the pool, their giggles and chatter to one another remained; but were muffled and choked by the sounds of water that emanated around you.

     Each of their faces was murky, just as it was always like. Even by the very second, you entered the pool area they had been unrecognizable; it was as if they were nothing but deserted skeletons.

     Unlike the others, one figure was certainly apparent. The face seemed to shimmer with a taunting smirk. His expression was sinister, it was as if he was enjoying watching you drown in the depths of your own misery. His hands rested on his hips, his entire form giving off a taunting aura just as it always did. No matter the circumstance, it felt as if the boy was always there, watching you suffer and always seeming to take satisfaction in it. The current situation felt all too familiar as if it was played out repeatedly like a broken record.

     It left you curious. Who really was this boy? Ever since now, each time you've attempted to chat with him he shrugged you off, or simply ran, always shrugging you away and obviously ignoring you despite your undeniably forced connection.

     And here he stood at the end of the pool, watching you die.

     Time passed by slower than ever, the clock seemed to only go down every hour. Seconds turning into what felt like minutes with added seconds, and minutes turning into hours. Nothing but the pain was felt as you sunk farther down, and the water felt like it's a toxin being forced into your systems. The toxic-like liquid just continued to pour in, as if you were the sink to its faucet. Your eyes burned from the chlorine coating them, each time you attempted to blink away the vapor in an attempt to dull the pain rendering you powerless.

     His smirk was the last thing you focused on before you blacked out. All of the desperation from before quickly got thrown away and forgotten amidst your lack of oxygen.

     Taking in a deep gasp of vapor and softly smiling, you quickly endorsed your expiration date.

——┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴——

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘 || 𝗔𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗔 || 𝟭𝟰,𝟰𝟬𝟬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦
ᴋᴏᴋɪᴄʜɪ ᴏᴜᴍᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

——┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴——

     With a loud gasp, your back sprang up from your bed.