[̲̅1 . 3

The walk — more like run — went by quick, the wind flew through your hair and left it swaying and dangling as the drifts of air carried it. Your hands gripped the straps of your backpack while you ran into the school, taking multiple turns and shortcuts to get to your next class.

You already knew the exact destination of your new classroom, especially since it was only two doors away from your first year one. Peace Sign from My Hero Academia played in the bud that remained in your ear, and the music put you into a good mood.

Anime was kind of like an escape from your problematic love life, and to be honest, you felt as if you were living in a story. Your different soulmate life made you feel as if there were a crowd watching over you, making you want to constantly seem like an entertaining character. To please the audience, you decided to be as fun as you could be.

Before you know it, you were now standing in front of your new classroom. Beyond these doors laid multiple new classmates, each of them having their own set of personalities and differences. Nothing but a small, musky door stood between the noise vibrating from the insides of the room. Yelling could be heard from the door, a few thuds of footsteps were heard as well.

Your last year's classroom wasn't lively in the slightest. Each second felt dull and boring, especially since Shuichi wasn't in it with you. Shuichi and yourself both established that this year was different in the sense that you both have the same class. Periods didn't happen in Hopes Peak, making it much different than other high schools. At Hopes Peak, you only had one class and teacher.

For some, it truly was a burden. For yourself, though, it was a blessing. Miu and Shuichi were both in your new class, along with Tsumugi Shirogane from your last year's class. Tsumugi and yourself weren't exactly friends, but still friendly acquaintances. Your shared love for anime and manga fueled a small, not large in the slightest, friendship. If you two were paired for an assignment, you could definitely make it not awkward, but you wouldn't hang out on the regular.

You quickly shook your head back and forth as if shaking away your train of thought, and quickly turned your attention to the door while gripping the straps of your backpack. The shouts from behind the door continue, each thud from foot hitting the wooden flooring still apparent.

Trying not the dwell on your thoughts any longer, you hovered your hand over the knob and twisted it.

After twisting open the door, you quickly came to realize what all of the sounds were from.

"Let me touch your body a little! I've always wanted to be friends with a robot!~" A voice chirped

What?

"Please stop! Don't come any closer!"

The fuck?

     Two boys raced around the classroom, knocking over multiple desks while a few others were hiding the corners. The first boy had a metallic look to his skin and listening to what was previously exchanged, it was safe to assume that he was a robot. The robot had a long, sharp ahoge resting on the top of his head of hair, and spark-like white strands of a poofy coat of hair.

     As for clothing choice, it would be that, well, it seemed like he was not wearing any. Kind of weird, but okay.

     As for the other boy, he was a small boy with a messy mop of dark purple hair. He was wearing a fully white outfit and an eye-catching black-and-white scarf. The boy was very small and thin, his skin was quite pale as well. The entire theme consisted of mainly purple, especially his eyes. His eyes swirled in a mesmerizing purple, the emotions swirling inside filled with mischief. An excited, childish smile was plastered on his features as he chased the robot desk to desk; his feet kicking down a desk every time he moved.