[̲̅1 . 4

Now it was your turn to clear your throat, making all of them turn to you. "I agree with the robot, or like, Kee-boy, whatever you called him. But not the robophobic, court thingy. I mean the introductions part."

     "Thank you!" thanked "Kee-boy", his hands resting on his hips while his face twisted into a confident grin. "My name is K1-B0, but please, call me Keebo." he introduced.

     Before the girls in the corner could speak up — the girl with the dark, green hair had her mouth open to speak — Miu let out a loud, "Ahem!", her hands being placed onto her hips as she pointed toward a girl with red hair. "This ugly, flat-ass, delusional, fake mage is named Himiko Pooeno," she moved her hand to point at the green-haired girl, "This weirdo is named Tenko Cumbashira," she pointed to the white-haired girl, "And this Atua-praisin', freak is named Angie..." she paused, her voice trailing off. "Fuckin' shit. I can't think of an insult... Angie... Shitnaga?" she sighed, "No, that was shit. Never mind."

"Now what're their real names?" you asked, staring at the girls for one of them to explain. "I'd like to be able to place a name on all of the cuties in my class."

The green-haired girl — who was still in front of the two — slightly blushes at the compliment. "C-Cute!?—" she repeated, clearing her throat a bit afterward and begins to blush even more. "Aaaaahhh... St-Stop iiit... I...I'm not... cute... My face crinkles when I suck down a shake... And when I wipe my face, my eyelids turn inside-out..."

You shook your head a bit. "That's fuckin' adorable, don't even think otherwise... but in the nicest way possible, can you introduce yourself, please?"

Her blush increased. "R-Right!" she shook her head a bit as if shaking away the blush, her confident persona quickly coming back. "I'm Tenko Chabashira! The adorable girl next to me Himiko Yumeno, and the other one is Angie Yonaga."

     Expectantly, you all turned toward Miu and the purple-haired boy, giving them a look as if saying to introduce themselves.

     Miu, being the absolute goddess she was and understanding the invitation, cleared her throat and put a hand on her hip, the other pointing toward the ceiling while she gave a cocky smirk; she closed both of her eyes. "Since y'all somehow dunno who I am, I'll break it down in simple words for you plebs!" she grinned. "I'm the gorgeous girl genius whose good looks and golden brain will go down in history — Miu Iruma!" She boasted, one eye opening to see reactions.

You, being her supportive best friend, began to clap and whistle. "Wooo!" You cheered. "Go bestie, go!"

"Ugh. Just shut up with your gross sappy shit." The purple-eyed boy hissed, staring down at his nails. You couldn't help but think, who pissed in his drink? He sure was in a bad mood, huh?

"You are going to introduce yourself, yes?" Angie Yonaga asked, clapping her hands together and twisting her body to the side as she spoke. "Yes, yes! Atua has spoken. He insists you introduce yourself. If Atua told you to, He must have very, very good reasoning! All praise Atua!"

"Who's Atua? I didn't hear anyone say that their name was Atua." Himiko Yumeno asked, gripping onto her hat, but then placing a hand on her hip and pointing her finger up. "If someone did, I would know. Trust me, it's cuz I have really good ears, and they're really clean. One time, I cleaned my ears so hard they bled."

     "Wooow! That's so cool, Himiko!" Tenko gushed, staring at the girl in obvious awe. It was slightly — no, really — obvious that Tenko and Himiko had some kind of connection. If you were to guess, maybe they were soulmates?

    "No one cares about your fuckin' ears, bitch! Unless someone has an ear kink, ah-haha! I don't kink shame!" Miu laughed.

     "Shut up, nasty, disgusting slut." The purple-themed boy hissed, staring at his nails.