OLIVIA

We had the best time of our lives together. It all felt like some fairytale which I didn't know the end of. She always wanted to be an engineer and I'd been hooked on being a Cosmologist for years at that time . She was more of a mechanical person whilst I was more of a dreamer. Opposites attract and I for one can guarantee that for sure. But before I go any further, let me take you back to where it all started from...
It was the first day of 8th Grade when we met and her ever jaw dropping appearance made me...it made me smile. With some guts I found in me alongside the rejection of negative thoughts in my head, I managed to ask her if we could be friends and she said

' Sure, I already have a lot of them already but there's always room for more.'

' Those guys must be very lucky to be your friends huh' I was still in shock.

' Don't be silly ummm what's your name? Sorry I forgot to ask'

' My name is Jamie, Jamie Hans Jacobs...'

' Nice to meet you. I'm...'

' Olivia San Derrelo. I heard someone say your name, nothing weird haha...' I was the definition of awkward as a kid, maybe right now.

' Hey umm is it cool if we could..' She was saved by the bell for the next period.

I was happy that I could even tell her my name.
School was over and I was one of the first kids chilling at the carpark, waiting for someone to notice me. She came out of the exit alongside 3 other guys who were in 9th Grade. Their voices were deeper than mine and they were at least 3 inches taller than me. I couldn't come through to say hi, the crowd was getting bigger by the second and I was getting smaller by the millisecond. So I froze...I didn't know what to do. I didn't even know how to look at her in the eye without blushing. So I killed my optimistic heart at that moment, hoping to walk her home and tell about my love for the stars and get to know what she loves. But I saw it all as a race with whoever gets to talk to her first or who makes her laugh and smile the most. I wasn't capable of doing any of those things... So I took my bike and walked home pushing it, hoping the extra time getting there will help dry up my tears. My mom had gone through enough already...

' Dude, I saw you looking a little low back there so I came over to cheer you up. It's been my first day of school and I've already met a friend who knows everything about stars... Did that bring a smile to your face? Haha' That's Alfred Galagher, we became best friends I guess.

I told him all I knew about the cosmos, hoping to not lose out on making friends. My mom said that if anyone knew who I really was before looking at me, they'd want to be my best friend. So I guess that's the case for Alfred, well he doesn't care if I'm shorter than anyone in school or if I have my inhaler labeled with my name on it. He just wants to be my genuine friend.

' Yeah it did, smiling on the inside Fred.'

' Why were you so sad? Was it Butch and his 9th Grade friends? I'll give them a piece of me so they regret messing...'

' Fred it's ok, no one made me sad...I did this to myself. I thought I had made another friend but...'

' Oh I get it, you're just scared to talk to a girl huh? Haha why didn't you say so dude. I'm the love guru. I can help you win her heart even before you hit puberty, proving that nature didn't even need to lend a hand.'

' What?! No I don't like her like her I...just want to be friends ok that's it.' I was nervous, already.

' You just wanted to be friends...' He gave me the look which you give someone who's lying but is on a lying detector. It's obvious!

' Tell you what, I'll send you an email with the procedures to take for this operation. Follow the instructions carefully and if you have any queries I'm one call away my friend' He went on four blocks away to his home.