Chapter 3

Your P.O.V

After school I went to the gym, fully expecting Oikawa to be more annoying than usual. I wasn't sure why he was so damn giddy about me being their manager, but I guess it was pretty cute to see him acting like a child on Christmas Day. I wonder just what I'll be getting into, hopefully it's nothing too far out of my limits. Managing an entire team...a team of people you hardly know too, aside from Oikawa and Iwaizumi. I took a deep breath before opening the doors to the gym and walking in. As expected, Oikawa was the first to greet me. "L/n-Chan!! My hero!!" He hugged me tightly. "Yeah yeah, I'm a hero. Now let go." I pushed him off. "L/n. Here." Iwaizumi hands you a turquoise and white track suit. "This is your uniform. You can try it on if you want. And thanks for this, I know Shittykawa was pestering you about it." He gives you a warm smile. You take a look at the track suit before turning the smile. "Well, it's worth a try right? I'll be right back."

Normal P.O.V

On the way to the changing room, you passed Mad Dog. He wasn't paying any attention to you, he was just staring off into nothing. Well, more like glaring. Why was he so mad all the time? You shake your head and walked into the changing rooms. After changing, you took a minute to admire yourself in the mirror. The track suit was was was a bit tight around your chest and rear, but hey, just made you look hotter right? Other than that, it look rather nice, you looked like an actual volleyball manager. You tug on the shirt slightly before walking out. The team was already doing their warm up before practice.

"Oooh, look at you L/n-Chan~" Oikawa smirks. "I knew our manager would be fine but damn-" He was cut off by Iwaizumi kicking him dead square in the back. "Augh! Iwa-Chan why??" He whines painfully. "Stop harassing her pervykawa." Iwaizumi growls. You were never phased by Oikawa's flirting before, but for some reason his compliment made you blush. The entire team's eyes were on you know. "Well he isn't wrong." A member spoke up. "Yahaba, don't start." Said another member. "Come on Kindaichi. You can't stand here and say you don't find her cute as hell."

"Alright enough already." You mutter, face still red. "What should I be doing anyway?" You asked while crossing your arms. Iwaizumi explained everything you needed to know about being the manager of their team. It was all pretty simple but still you needed to get to know the team better. You already knew that Oikawa was the captain and setter. And Iwaizumi was the ace and vice captain.

Matsukawa Issei, Takahiro Hanamaki, were third years along with Oikawa, Iwaizumi, and yourself.

Yahaba Shigeru, Watari Shinji, and Kyotani Kentaro or "Mad Dog" were second years.

And finally Kunimi Akira, Kindaichi Yutaro were first years.

They all seemed decent enough, you could do without the flirting from Oikawa and Yahaba though. Aside from that, you had to admit, you were kinda looking forwards to being a team manager.