Epilogue

Eight years had gone by since that day, and every since then, Y/n and Kyotani had stayed together, their relationship as strong as it was since they first started dating. Their love for volleyball had never went away, as Kyotani was now  a V. League Division 2 player. He played on a team called the Sendai Frogs. Y/n, while not a manager anymore, worked her dream job as a (career/occupation). Still she would always go to his games and cheer him on, he started to call her his own personal cheerleader. 

Many changes had occurred in their life, they graduated high school, got jobs, their own home, and now, Y/n and Kyotani were expecting a new addition to their little family. It wouldn't be long now before the bundle of joy would arrive, less than a month in fact. It was quite the shock when they both found out that they would be having not one, but two babies. Twins, one girl and one boy. 

And of course when Oikawa found out, he was more than excited. Too excited. Like he was the one having the baby. He chipped in and bought all sorts of baby clothes, mountains of diapers, and two very expensive cribs for the babies. Iwaizumi had to take charge and hold onto his idiotic husband's credit card for a while. He was going to cause them to go broke all on baby items! Don't get him wrong, he was more than happy for Y/n and Kyotani, and couldn't wait to meet the babies when they arrived. But seriously, Oikawa was going to cause them to go bankrupted. 

Another bittersweet change was that Killer, Kyotani's dog had passed away of old age two years ago. It left Kyotani devastated, he loved Killer, and he was gone. Y/n was just as sad, Killer was like family to them both. It just felt so empty without him around, so Y/n came up with an idea. She knew no dog could ever replace Killer, but she gifted Kyotani with a Shiba puppy on his birthday. When Kyotani started to cry, she figured she had done something wrong. But quite the opposite, Kyotani loved the new puppy. He even named him Killer Jr. 

So life was pretty good. Kyotani and Y/n were still happy and in love, expecting twins, and had a loyal companion. What more could they ask for? 

Kyotani held Y/n in his arms, gently stroking her pregnant belly, chuckling whenever he would feel his children kick at him. Killer Jr. was laying across her legs, staying alert for anyone who would try and harm his owners. Y/n looked up at her husband, his eyes were closed and a warm smile across his face. Her eyes trailed to the wall in front of them, above their TV was his old jersey from back in high school. Number 16. His number, proudly displayed for all to see. 

On the TV stand were pictures of Y/n and Kyotani from over the years. When they graduated, when they both got wasted at that collage party she dragged him to, when they first moved into their shared home. She figured there was room for one more. "Ken?" Y/n says softly, Kyotani hummed. "Can you grab the camera for me?" She asks. Kyotani sits up right. "Why?" He asked as he stood up from the couch. "I want to take a picture of us. You can never have too many happy memories." 

Kyotani searched around for a bit before finding the camera. He hurried back over and snuggled up to Y/n again and handing her the camera. She raised it up high and kissed his cheek, Killer Jr. walked over and laid in Kyotani's lap. The camera clicked and flashed, Y/n pulled away and took a look at the picture. "Perfect." She smiled. Kyotani chuckled and pet Killer Jr.'s head. "Wanted to be in it too bud?" Killer Jr. barked and licked his hand. 

"You're so photogenic buddy." Y/n giggled. "He should be a dog model-oh!" Y/n put her hand on her stomach. "That was uh...a big kick." Kyotani puts his hand on hers. "You ok?" He asked. "Yes, it was just-Ah! Ooookay...um...Ken? I think our babies want to be free." Kyotani's eyes widened. "N-now...?" Kyotani mutters. "Yep." Y/n nods. "Now!?" Kyotani exclaims. "Yes now Ken!" Y/n flinches at another harsh kick. Kyotani jumped up and quickly grabbed his keys. 

He ran back over and helped Y/n up and got her out the door and into the car and rush to the hospital. 

It was hectic at first, but after hours of labor the twins had finally made their way into the world. Y/n held her two babies close to her chest, even drenched in sweat and exhausted Kyotani still found her beautiful. His knees nearly gave in at the sight of her and his two children. He kneeled down next to the bed. "They're so...small." It was all he could say. Y/n smiled and kissed her babies' heads. "Yeah..." 

The door to the room opened wide, no other than Oikawa himself strode in. "I came as soon as I heard!" Iwaizumi followed in after. "This is a hospital, tone it down!" He hissed. "Ohhh, let me see." Oikawa walked over to the other side of the bed. He teared up at the sight of them. "What are their names?" He asked. Y/n looked down at the girl. "This one is Yui." She looked down at the boy. "And this one is Ryu." 

(Sorry if they're bad, I'm not creative when it comes to names.)

"They're so precious." Oikawa whines. Iwaizumi walks over with a smile. "Congrats you too. They're beautiful." Y/n and Kyotani thanks them before turning their attention back to their kids. 

"Yui and Ryu...Welcome to the world."