After a long relaxing shower you changed into your pajamas then brushed your teeth before heading to your room. You flopped down on your bed before grabbing your phone, you decided to watch a few videos from your favorite Youtuber. Your enjoyment was short lived, as you got a notification from a certain annoying pest.

Shittykawa:
Heeeeey L/n-Chan~😘

You:
What do you want? 😒

Shittykawa:
Just wondering how my favorite lady is doing 😉

You:
I'm gonna block you now.

Shittykawa:
No wait!!! I have something important to tell you!!!

You:
Out with it.

Shittykawa:
I talked it over with the rest of the team and they think you would be the perfect fit for our manager.
(Also the only fit tbh...)

You:
I told you I have made up my mind yet.

Shittykawa:
I know, I know. But weren't you impressed by my excellent skills? Don't you wanna see more of me everyday? 😉😘

You:
No. But I wouldn't mind seeing the others more.

Shittykawa:
So mean! 😭
But you're still willing to right?

You look up from your phone for a minute. We're you willing? You didn't have any club to go to after school. You also didn't do much outside of school either. Maybe it would be a nice change of pace? Your mother would stop complaining about you needing to make more friends, that's for sure. You sigh before continuing to type.

You:
Fine. I'll be your manger. But if I'm not feeling it, I'm quitting got it?

Shittykawa:
Yaaaay! Thank you so much L/n-Chan! I promise you won't regret this!
I'll let the rest of the team know!
ttyl~

You set your phone down and lay on your back. "I hope this doesn't blowup in my face." You mutter before drifting off to sleep.